9.

Sharai POV

I stood in the bathrooms mirror with blood shot eyes. Last night wasn't called for at all. I sighed and looked to the side as a small chuckle escaped my lips, for some reason. I turned on the faucet and simply just washed my face. After that I turned on the shower water and proceeded  to take my shower.

I got a call from Ciara this morning but I didn't answer. She was probably just going to end up telling me to get dressed, or make sure that I was ready.

Even after the incident with Daniel, and the argument last night, I'm still going to the mall. I don't wanna be here with my mom or Averi, and I also don't wanna see Daniel. But, I guess I rather go there than be here at home.

I washed my hair with my favorite minted fresh shampoo. When I was done with everything else, I got dressed and walked outside after making sure I had everything that I needed. With my eyes still a shade of red from crying to much, I didn't want to ride in the car with Ciara. She was gonna ask questions and I know it, and I really didn't want to talk about that.

I started to walk down the street and as I was almost out of the neighborhood, I seen Ramir walk out of his house. When he saw me he made his way over.

"Wassup?" He said.

"Nothing," I replied as I kept my head forward.

"So, you not riding with ciara?" He asked.

I shook my head, "nah, I wanted to walk. I guess I'll take the bus or something." I answered.

"Oh. Well I guess I'll go to." he said.

When we arrived at the mall, I saw Ciara's car pull up and I guess the boys were already there because their cars were parked. I walked in the building and soon enough, Ciara came in behind me.

"Sharai!" She called out.

I turned and gave her a small smile, "Hey." I said.

"Why you didn't ride with me, I came to pick you up but your mom said you wasn't home." she explained.

"Oh yeah, I came with Ramir." I replied.

"Mm, okay. Anyways come on." She said as she began pulling me.

I turned to face Ramir, "I'll catch up with you later." I said. He nodded and began walking to where I saw the boys at.

"Hey Kelsey." I said once I saw her behind Ciara.

"Hey girl, you and Ramir...you know?" She asked, meaning were we together.

I chuckled, "no we're not." I replied and she smiled. Ciara pulled us into forever 21 and began searching for clothes. I looked at a few things and saw a shirt that was really cute.

"Oh, and sharai, I talked to your sister. For some reason she told me to tell you sorry." Ciara said as she looked through many racks of clothes. She shrugged and began looking at clothes again.

"Whatever, I don't want to talk to her or hear from her, it really doesn't matter what she says to me." I shrugged.

"Why, what happened? Because you don't look good, and you didn't answer the phone earlier." She said while taking her attention off the clothes.

"I don't really wanna talk about it. I want today to go by smoothly, and I already don't wanna be here. So hopefully it today goes good, because I don't need anymore drama weighing on my shoulders." I replied.

She nodded, "well you know I'm your bestfriend. So whenever you wanna talk about it, come to me. You know I wanna know." She smiled.

After buying a few things, and playing around in bath and body works, we made our way to the food court. We was just getting fast food today. I don't think anybody has time to go all out tonight.