15.

Ramir POV

I woke up the next morning tired as ever. Last night was crazy, and I really didn't expect anything to go the way it did.

I got some clothes to take a shower, and then walked to the bathroom.

Yesterday, after Sharai left, everybody was asking me what happened and was wondering what was all the banging.

I don't know if Sharai knows, but everybody heard her crying in the hallway when she was hitting me. As for me, I heard her crying in the bathroom too. I ain't know that it was that deep to her. I never seen Sharai cry before so it must have been a big deal to her. But, all they did was make fun of what she said. Basically Daniel came in, we was all talking, and all of a sudden he hit us with "me and sharai made out earlier" and all I could do was be mad and confused.

I mean, I'm not gonna lie at all...I feel some type of way when im with Sharai. She brightens my mood, she makes me laugh, and she's different unlike the rest of them. So yeah, when Daniel told me that, I was mad, and I didn't care about Sharai's feelings anymore. I told them that she texted me saying that she was coming over, and everyone got hyped up.

After Sharai left it was kinda awkward, but we all still chilled. Brilo and Ezra slept over, while Ciara took Jasmine home since Brilo refused to do so.

I stepped into the bathroom, and started the shower.

"Ramir! You better clean up my damn house!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs, meaning she had just got home.

My mom worked an overnight shift, and of course I asked permission to have that hang out last night.

"Okay, I will!" I replied.

I finished washing up, and did the rest of my hygiene. After getting dressed, I walked downstairs seeing my momma in the kitchen putting groceries up.

"Boy, who all you had in my house?" she asked.

I sighed, "it was just a couple friends, and two of 'em slept over."

She looked at me seriously, "hm..you lucky I like you lil boy." she said.

I grinned, "I'm yo son ma, you love me."

She chuckled, "yeah, now clean up my damn house."

I began picking up cups and all that, and then Ezra and Brilo walked downstairs.

"Good morning Miss." Brilo said, "We coming to help clean."

I laughed as they quickly started to help me clean up all the trash that was left from last night. They seemed scared, but that was only because mom was there. They probably thought she was gonna yell at them, and me, because of how dirty her house was, but my momma was a cool person; if you didn't obey her, thats when she got outta that nice character.

I looked up from cleaning when I heard my mom call me, "Mir, where ya sister?"

"She been at her friends house since last night. You don't remember?" I replied.

My momma sighed, "no, I'm just tired. Mrs. Jefferson right, the woman I met last week?" she asked.

I nodded, "yes momma." she walked over to the stairs.

"I'm 'bout to go take a nap, but hurry up and clean up my damn house so yall can get out my living room." she said.

I laughed and nodded, as I threw the bag with the trash in the garbage outside.

"So how you and Sharai? You texted her?" I heard Ezra ask as I walked back inside, and took a seat on the couch.

I sighed, "nah...man I really don't think she gonna wanna speak to me after what happened."