10.

Sharai POV

I was officially done; I couldn't go back there. Not only because of what everyone just found out, but because of Ciara. I can't stand to see her face at this moment, she ticked me off and I think she got everyone against me and looking at me like I did something wrong. I mean, to me the only thing I did wrong was kiss Daniel. Now everybody knows, and that was something I was trying to keep from happening and I don't know why, because now I see that that's impossible with Daniel.

I took a seat at the bench that sat next to the fountain in the mall. I didn't feel like walking all the way to the front, plus I don't have no one to come and pick me up. So, I'm gonna be stuck here at the mall. I don't want any of them to take me home anyway, not even if they offer, it depends though.

I sat back and sighed as I thought about what just happend. There was nothing else for me to do hit scroll down my Instagram feed. I could see someone walking my way through the corner of my eye so I turned my head and saw that it was Ramir. It surprised that it was him though.

It was Ramir, not my bestfriend Ciara, who would come to straighten things up so things could be normal between us. It was Ramir, not Daniel, who probably would come to apologize and mess with me, aggravate me, or even tease me. It wasn't Darion, who would come to question me, ask me everything and anything. Ezra, who would come to see what was going on, and prep things up, Carson, who would come to cheer me up and make a joke about the things that was going on, and Kendra and Jasmine; who knows what they would do though. But I wasn't expecting none of those people anyway. None of them except for Ciara, but she didn't come to check on me, Ramir did.

I was actually pleased, he was the only one out of all of them that came. Ramir and I were only just getting to know eachother. We were growing a bond, and making a friendship, but with all this drama going on I rather not talk to anyone.

"Hey..." he said as he took a seat next to me.

I sighed and slouched down just a little in my seat, "hey."

"So yeah... like, you could've just told somebody, it wasn't a big deal. Now all this is happening for no good reason." He said as he shook his head.

I furrowed my eyebrows being that I was slightly irritated now. I couldn't hold in my thoughts that were running through my head. How was it no big deal? How is this happening for no good reason? I mean, everything happens for a reason, and I'm not talking about it like that I'm talking about Ciara. She started this, she's the reason why everybody is wondering, why everybody's eyes were on us back there, and she caused all this tension.

"Wait, what?" I began, "how? Because last time I checked, nobody knows what happened in that restroom today or the other day. So, what did Daniel tell y'all, what did Ciara say huh? Because I wanna know the exact same words that came out their damn mouths."

He sighed and bit his lip then began to speak. "They told us exactly what happend. You and Daniel had a moment, and you and Ciara had one. Basically, you and Daniel just kissed, and you and Ciara had a argument because you were so called jealous." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Wha--why...you know what? I'm so done." I said while throwing my hands up in surrender.

"Done with what? You can't run away from everything. You can't be scared like always because first, you didn't want nobody to know you liked Daniel when you could have just said somethin'. It was a kiss, you and Ciara had a argument, it wasn't a big deal." He replied.

"You don't know what happened, you don't know a damn thing. Ciara ain't gonna tell you the real reason of why we had that unnecessary argument because she started it. All because of she wanted to know what happend between me and Daniel, and she made a big deal about it when I didn't wanna tell her, but so what, everything is not her business just like she told me. Now Daniel, that kiss was not called for, it was a accident, and if I didn't want anybody to know about the kiss shouldn't that be my business only? Why does everyone have to know? Because to me, it was only my business and if I wanted to tell everyone I would have." I said. "And I don't like him, damn."