23.

Ramir POV

I walked up to Sharai's house door. I knocked a couple more times after waiting, but finally gave up. I pushed opened the door, seeing that it was open.

I know she probably doesn't want to see me, but right now is not the time for us to be away from eachother. Especially not after hearing about Averi, and knowing that people are after Sharai.

"Sharai!" I yelled out. She couldn't have been anywhere else but here. Unless they came back after her, which I hope isn't the case.

I ran up the stairs to her room, to see her bed un-made just a little. "Sharai!?" I yelled before I heard little weeps from somewhere. I turned to see the bathroom light on in the hallway. I ran over and quickly burst through the door, and when I saw Sharai laying there almost lifeless I went into panic mode.

"What the fuck man.." I grabbed her arm that had blood flowing out slowly, "Sharai!" I then lifted her body up onto my lap and took out my phone calling 911 quickly.

· · ·

Javion

I sat on the couch with my hands over my face. I didn't know what to do at all. After hearing the news Ramir told me I felt dumb as hell. I could tell a snake from anywhere, but how couldn't I tell that Milly was one? Was it because we was extra close? Nah, that ain't an excuse for nothing. I should've known that he wasn't one to trust after he got me into so much stuff. I had told him I would pay him back the first time we got caught up back in Compton. And that was by bringing him here, and getting him out of beef. All of a sudden we come here he get me back into the game, and my dumb ass decides to let him.

I should've known right at that moment he wasn't to be trusted. I got him out of Compton wanting better for him since my mom wanted better for me, Ramir, and my little sister. We known eachother since I was in eleventh grade and he does this? Like what does he mean I owed him. I payed him back for covering for me back then by letting him come here with us. He the one that decided to get caught back up. He wanted to take cover for me again. Shit, I just let him.

If he wanted more from me he could've came to me and told me, not Ramir. If he had beef and was mad, he could've came after me, not Averi. How is she supposed to trust me now?

I just can't believe that nigga..

"We gotta go find where this nigga at." I said as I got up from the couch.

I was going to find this nigga, and if it comes to it, I'm gon' kill that nigga and whoever he with.

Ciara

I sat in the living room at Kelsey's house folding clothes while she played music. I wasn't feeling good at all today after eating some bad shrimp earlier. Kelsey spent all day ranting to me about Sharai. I was getting annoyed because I kinda felt bad for her now. Of course I still don't like her, but she's been going through alot lately and I can tell. 

When she came into Ramir's house frightened and crying, I was confused. It wasn't until she explained to him what was going on I felt some type of way.

I wanted to tell Kelsey about what happened since she wasn't there because Ramir refused to let her come, but I didn't want to make Kelsey want to argue with me about caring about that.

"Kelsey stop already. It's over with." I told her.

She smacked her lips at me and raised her eyebrow, "since when do you care about that bitch?" she asked.