28.

Ramir

"Sharai. .is that her name?" he smirked as he raised one eyebrow. "And her sister."

I gave him the most deadliest look, before almost jumping over the seats. Before I could though, Javion was pulling me back, making the car swerve a little. I sat back down, still looking at the dude that sat in the back.

"Didn't know I upsetted you," he said, "did I?" I stared at him deciding on not answering him, because I knew the next thing he said that would piss me off, wouldn't be good for him

We pulled up at a small diner, looking as if no one even went to the place anymore. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked a Javion, wondering what was this place. Was this the place that they would be at, or was this dude just fucking with us?

"Aye, what is this place? This don't seem like no. . it just don't look right." I asked.

Javion looked back at the dude also, "what he said. Just let us know right now."

The dude chuckled, "does any place that any type of thug, or kingpin go to look right?" he asked, "I think you should know that answer."

"Look man, we don't have time for games right now. This is serious, and you seem to know where these girls are, so you gone help us." I said while nodding.

"Well listen to this," he replied, continuing on afterwards, "you fucking with my life right now. I helped you as much as I could."

Javion spoke before I could, "we're not fucking--well, listen. ." Javion said, "All we need is to find those girls, and if we succeed we'll let you go, and I promise you, your boss or whoever, won't know anything."

He nodded, "alright, well lets go then." he said as he gestured his head towards across the street from the diner. Both me and Javion looked over, and noticed a hotel. It was a big one, not so nice looking but nice enough, with a big street light pole in the front.

I grinned, "okay then." In no time we were out if the car, making our way towards the hotel. It seemed more like a place that made sense, other than that diner.

"The names Trey," both me and Javion heard the boy say.

I nodded, "just Trey?" I asked, feeling as if I heard the name before.

He paused before answering, "yeah," he shrugged.

Sharai

I stood in the bathroom of the hotel room, cleaning myself up. I was scared, I was everything related to scared. There were three dudes outside of the bathroom door, who had came in while I was tied up earlier. They threw me things to freshen up with, and untied me after giving me weird looks.

Now I stood in this restroom, not wanting to come out. I felt safe with this door locked, but I knew that I had to come out sooner. And if I refused too, it wouldn't been good on my part. I looked at the clothes on my body after putting them on; they had given me a white shirt, with new under clothing, with exception of a bra. I pulled the shirt down a little, since I was not given any type of pants.

After doing that for a little, I rinsed the new looking tooth brush off in hot water for a few seconds. I didn't care how new it looked, I didn't trust them. After finishing, I stood there, looking in the mirror at myself. I tried rinsing my face thinking I would wake myself up, but I knew that wasn't possible, because this wasn't a dream.

"Hurry up!" I heard a voice yell after banging. It made me jump, and if that couldn't wake me up if I was so called dreaming, then I knew that this was for real real life.