22.

Sharai POV

I sat up on the couch early in the morning, it was only ten o'clock and I've been up since nine. Last night I didn't want to sleep in Ramir's room, so I had asked Ramir's mom could I sleep on their couch since it wasn't safe for me to go home.

Last night after everyone left, Ciara stopped to talk to me, but I simply kept my knees up to my chest. It annoyed her that I wasn't listening but I didn't care. She was trying to talk because of what? She felt bad for me? No thanks.

Ramir wouldn't leave me alone at all. He kept wanting me to hear him out, but I wasn't in the mood and I'm still not.

I looked at my cracked phone that sat beside me. I regret throwing it because now I can barely use it, but it was all out of anger.

I began to press the home button that was kinda messed up and hard to press. When the phone turned on to the lock screen, I seen black and blue lines going up and down my screen. I sighed getting frustrated. I wanted to call up Javion to see when he was coming to get me, but I guess I can't now.

"You finally up." I looked behind me to see Ramir over by the stairs.

I turned back around and began playing with the cracked screen on my phone.

"Really? Sharai you should hear me out foreal. I wasn't doing anything with her." I could hear his footsteps walking over to me.

I wanted to hear him out badly, but I was tired of giving chances. I sat back on the couch and began trying to get my stupid phone to work. I didn't know when Javion was coming, but soon I'm going to leave and go home. Of course I'm still scared, but then again oh well. I'll try to keep myself safe as good as possible, but if I can't, so be it. It isn't like I have something to do with my life anyway. So if they take me and kill me, oh well. Who cares anyway?

"Sharai."

I got up from the couch and slid on my shoes. I put my phone in my pants pocket and grabbed my jacket off of the arm of the couch. Tomorrow is Monday, and even though I've been bored at home and ready for school...I'm not in the mood for it now. I'm not in the mood for anything. Not even living.

My life isn't normal. My mom hates me, I don't know about Averi since our bond is getting better, but she's never around, everyone I put my trust in betrays me, and people are out to kill me. Can my life get anymore worse than this?

"Ramir.." I turned around before opening the door. He quickly faced me as his eyes widened. I sighed, "you can...lose m-my number."

I walked out of the door wanting to cry my eyes out. I just lost another person that I thought I could trust. But to many chances were given, and to many fucks were given. As of right now, I could care less about anyone. I barely care about myself now, actually, I don't care about myself at all anymore.

I walked down the street watching the cars pass by. I would've thought that by now those men would've came back for me, but no...I reached my door step safely. I opened the door that looked a little jacked up now, and walked inside. Of course no one was home, but oh well. I knew it would be like this anyway.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed me a water bottle. After doing so I walked up to my room. I plopped down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

I wonder how it feels to live normal, or if it even is a such thing. I think it is though. You probably wouldn't call it normal though, you probably would call it living perfectly.