chapter-1-it's strange.

The war is over they defeated white star and the seal god. Everything is over.

They can finally live in peace. They all looked wrecked after the fight. They won but something is wrong here.

It's not like they felt tired. It's just that they felt so empty. What is this feeling. They fell sad for some reason.

Is it because everything was over after all this time or is it because something else.

Everyone snapped out of their daze when the youngest of their group talked.

"Something is wrong. Very wrong." The adults look at each other. They felt it too.

"Maybe you are just tired Raon-nim." Alberu smile at the young dragon but Raon just stay silent.

They did just finish a war so it would be because they are tired. Yeah that must be it.

That must be what this annoying and hurtful feeling is. Alberu and Choi Han lock eyes.

They knew it. They were just lying to themselves but they don't know what else could it be.

And that was one month ago. Yes it has already been one month after the war everything is going peacefully.

Everything was being restored and everyone has been busy. The Henituse territory was busier than ever.

Since they were one of the people that supported the war from the front line.

No one know exactly how the Henituse were helping but they just know the Henituse were.

Alberu was busy with the restoration so he has had any time to actually take over the throne yet.

Ron and Beacrox return to the Henituse family's mansion. The childern and Eruhaben live with Sherrit inside the black castle.

The childern said that they don't want to go back to the super rock villa for some reason.

And they felt it too. The super rock villa seem so strange. They don't like it so they just leave it at that.

Rosalyn was busy with the restoration of the magic tower. Mary was back at the dark elves village helping.

Everyone else was also busy with their own things. It has already been one month but that ominous feeling didn't go away.

It's still lingering inside their minds even if they tried to ignore it. It was a lovely morning.

The three childern were playing in the back garden of the black castle. They were sitting down and making flower crowns.

When something, no someone approach them. Raon was surprised since he didn't felt this person's presence at all until now.

The two kittens jump back while hiding Raon behind them and glare at the mysterious man that just appear.

They felt strange seeing this man. But they still keep their guards up. Even if the war was over you can't say that all the bad guys were gone.

The man looked surprised at first then he smile gently but somehow On could feel the sadness in them.

The red haired man was looking at them sadly and gently. They felt comfortable but they still keep their guards up.

"Who are you?!" Hong hissed at the said red hair man. The man just sigh and walk closer.

The three childern become more alert. "Stopped right there." The man didn't listen as he keep walking.

"Not a another step." Hong hissed again. "I am warning you." Hong glare at the man.

The man also didn't say anything. Hong hissed but this time he had to do what he need to do to keep his siblings safe.

Red fog started coiling up the man leg as the said man chocked while holding his neck.

He look at them with shock and disbelief. They can also see some sadness and longing in them.

After a while Hong's poisoned fog disappeared as the man turn back to normal.

Then he sigh and sit down. He smile at them again like nothing happen. "It's good to see that you three care for each other."

They were confused why was this man telling them that. What does they had to do with him. They don't even know who he is.

The man didn't even seem bother by their attack and just sit on the ground and smile at them like a .....parent.

"Remember to eat, sleep and live well. After all childern need to grow." They can't understand it.

Why is he saying all these things. "Who are you?" On asked again. "It's better if you don't know. I just came to say goodbye."

What he came here to say goodbye? And it would be better if they don't know what is he talking about?

Then the three childern snapped out of their thoughts. "What were we doing?"

They remember making flower crowns but why are they suddenly standing in a read-to-attack position.

It's strange.