chapter-17-wanted to curse.

It has been three days after Cale had woken up. He take it more well than they had though.

Everything is going well but there is something that has been a pain for Cale's family.

Since they had announced Cale's situation Everything has been a mess.

They didn't announce details to everyone but they did send a brief explanation to their allies.

They all accepted it but the problem is that they all wanted to come visit.

There are many reasons that they can't come visit Cale right now.

The first one is that Cale is inside the super rock villa and Alberu didn't think Cale would want others to find out about the super rock villa.

The most important reason is Cale. Currently Cale is being......very very cute and adorable.

After waking up from his come Cale have been very cute by being honest. He didn't keep anything anything him like he did before.

He would be so honest and just blurt what he want and what he doesn't want out loud.

And he is also showing emotions unlike his usual stoic self. Which shake their hearts even more.

He has also become so vulnerable and defenseless. On the first night that Cale woke up.

He wonder in the super rock villa at night and was lost. When they found him he was on the ground crying.

When he saw them he rushed into Alberu's arm crying. Which Alberu accepted it with a shocked mind.

Everyone was frozen stiff when that happen. But when they all finally processed what happened Cale has fallen asleep in Alberu's arm.

Alberu earned a jealous glare from everyone to which Alberu responded with a smug smirk.

It may be selfish but they were taking full advantage of Cale's current situation.

Eruhaben even take advantage of Cale and feed him like a child. Cale was finally allowed to move by himself on  the third day.

Alberu walk down the hall and smile as he remember his dongsaeng's cuteness.

His smile immediately turn to an annoyed frown when he remember why he us here.

Two hours ago Alberu was in the super rock villa watching his cute dongsaeng when a call from the palace came.

The communication mage seem flustered when he called him. So Alberu thought that something must happen and he immediately hurry over here.

Much to his dismay, Cale drive him away. Alberu wanted to spoiled his cute dongsaeng more.

But what he heard when he got here was unexpected. 'Your highness, the leaders of the jungle, the wipper kingdom, the Caro kingdom, the whale tribe are here.

They said that they wished to speak to you about an important matter. And they said it is an emergency.'

Alberu grumble as he understand what they meant by an important and an emergency matter.

The only thing that has happen was the incident with Cale. And knowing them the important matter is Cale.

Alberu grumble more as he didn't want them to see his adorable dongsaeng right now.

Cale is so dangerous right now. He is so dangerously adorable that Alberu is afraid that they will take Cale away when they see him.

But he also can't refuse them since he is pretty sure the life of his palace is at risk here.

Alberu let out an exhausted sigh. Cale really does love giving him a headache no matter what.

"What an annoying but adorable dongsaeng I have." Alberu smile his princely smile as he reach his office where the crazy people are at right now.

He open the door as the people inside all stood up. "It's good to see you again your highness."

Litana, Witira and prince Valatino greeted him while Toonka just straight up laugh.

"Hahhhah crown prince Alberu we are all here to see my friend. We want to give him some gifts."

The three who greeted Alberu just sigh but Alberu can see they are also determined to get an answer out of him today.

As he had been avoiding them by staying at the super rock villa and ignoring their letters.

He glance at the other people in the room. Paseton and Archie was looking at him as well as, the black panther Ten and Harol.

He isn't getting out of this is he. Alberu smile twitch. "I don't think I can take you to Cale right now."

Alberu said as he take a seat. Before anyone else can say anything the window of his office broke as a white head and a blue head rolled into his office.

Alberu smile twitch even as he saw the people who just barged in here. Clopeh Seeka and Bud Illis.

While Glenn just landed gracefully using magic unlike the other two. 'What the fuck.'

Alberu wanted to curse.