chapter-16-light again.

"Ca...Cal...Cale-nim?" Choi Han's voice was shaking as he still has his hand in mid air.

Meanwhile Cale is having his own mental breakdown. 'Who the fuck just talk to me?'

-Cale can you hear us? -Super rock.

-I think he can. -Thief

-Cale we were so worried. -Crybaby.

-Cale don't you remember anything? -Super rock.

-Hahaha Cale we're back. -cheapskate.

"What the fuck?" Cale squinted his eyebrows and frown. 'Am I going crazy?' Cale thought to himself as he said the first sentence out loud.

The people outside who can hear Cale swear and glare at them was hurt by it.

"Cale let's calm down first ok?" Alberu approach the bed as cautiously as he can.

Cale look up at him confused. Cale looked like a lost child right now. Alberu didn't know whether he should be crying or laughing right now.

Alberu sigh. Cale really like giving him a headache. Cale frown as he come closer. "You look like a fairytale prince."

He just bluntly said that as everyone froze. What? What did Cale just say.

While Cale just look around the room. Why is these people look so weird.

More over where the fuck am I? Wait I don't even remember anything.

Then he made eye contact with a benign smiling Ron. "Please stop smiling like that you look scary."

Cale look at Ron with a scared expression. This caught everyone off guard.

Even Ron who was very very shocked. The adults in the room look at each other.

It seem like their assumption is right. They decided to try one more thing.

"Cale are you hurt anywhere. Or feel anything." Cale think for a second. "I am feeling a little hot and dizzy."

They were right. These were all Cale's true thoughts. Cale is being honest with his feeling right now.

"Why are you guys keep calling me Cale?" Eruhaben was the first to snapped out of it.

"You unlucky bastard." Cale pouted. "Why are you calling me an unlucky bastard is of a sudden?"

Eruhaben broke into a chuckle at Cale's pouting and complaint. "Cale that's your name."

"You are the first son of the Henituse family and the hero of the western and eastern continents."

Alberu continue as he was unable to contain his raising lips and was smiling.

"Oh and you are also my sworn brother, the one and only sworn brother of the soon to be king of Roan." Alberu added with a smile.

Cale seem shocked as he asked. "Wait if I am the sworn brother of the soon to be king of Roan and your sworn brother doe sthat make you?"

Alberu was unable to contain his laughter anymore. His little Dongsaeng is just too cute.

Everyone in the room also seem to think that way as they all were smiling or chuckling.

The atmosphere in the room have become a little lighter again. They felt like they have gone back to the time when everything was fine.

When Cale didn't lost his memories and still remember them. They were reminded once again that they almost lost Cale.

Even if they hate to admit it if it wasn't for the diary of Drew Thames they would have lost Cale without even realizing it.

They were so close to losing the one person who give them a home. The one person who show them the way.

The one person who shoulder all the burdens alone, so he could keep them safe.

So he could create create world where everyone can live happily. The one person who deserve to be happy the most.

Forget about memories, they could always make new ones but it made them pained them that they almost lost him.

They won't let that happen no matter what. They would protect him at all cost this time.

Cale was weird out by the change of atmosphere in the room. "Why is it getting cold."

Cale said as he look around the room. "Ah right.. right.. I wi....will adjust it...just wait for a second ....you... you.., weak human. "

Raon hurriedly said as he adjust the temperature. His human may not remember him but Raon was the one who forgot about him first.

So Raon was willing to help the human. He is willing to help Cale. After all whether he remember or not Cale was still his human.

His human who have save him. His human who had show him warmth, his human who gave him a family.

Then a noise caught everyone's attention. It was the sound of a stomach grumbling.

Everyone turn to Cale who was holding his stomach. "Umm can I have something to eat?"

"I will prepare lunch." Beacrox said as he walk out of the room. The atmosphere become light again.