chapter-18-eat soon.

Alberu look at the individuals that are seat in front of him and mentally sigh.

"So you all want to see Cale?" He asked with a sweet smile that is the polar opposite to his enraged mind.

Everyone nodded. In front of him was Litana, Toonka, Harol Witara, Paseton, Archie, Clopeh, Bud, Gleen, and Fredo who just got here after Bud, Clopeh and Glenn's 'grand entrance'.

Ten was just laying on the groung. Alberu thank God that this room was big to hold these people.

"I believe it will be quite difficult due to Cale's current condition. As his sworn brother i need to make sure Cale is fine."

"We understand your highness however we promised we will just see young master Cale for a minute."

Litana nodded. "Yes we just want to check if he is OK? We were quite startled when the god of death's curse broke between us."

Alberu use his overly intelligence to think of an excuse as he immediately found one.

"I understand but you see the location is a bit." Alberu make sure to rely the message that he can't disclose the information about the location."

"But you can teleport us there so we won't need to know the exact location."

Fredo interject with a smile as Alberu for once wanted to murder him.

He used to respect him since Fredo was doing everything he could for the Endable kingdom but now Alberu might as well chock him on the spot if needed.

Alberu finally sigh after looking at the expressions on everyone's face. They are not going to back down.

'I guess I have no choice. God damn it. I want want preserve my dongsaeng's cuteness to myself.'

"Your highness?" "Fine." Alberu reply as he have no choice but to take them before before could destroy the palace.

A bright light government everyone's vision as a group of overly strong people pear inside the super rock villa.

Witara look around and nodded. "It seem like our worries were not needed."

Alberu look back at her confused. Witara just smile. "We were actually planning to take young master to the whale village to help him recover there if needed.

But seeing this beautiful villa I guess you are treating him sell and taking him was not necessary."

Alberu look at her dumbfounded. Then at the others. Everyone either avoided eye contact or pretend to be interested in something else.

Were they all trying trying take Cale away? Alberu wasn't going going allow that to happen.

He don't know whether he should be happy that the whales are nit planning to take him or be mad because they were trying TO TAKE HIM.

Alberu sigh again. Since they were already here, might as well let them see Cale once before locking Cale up because his cuteness is too dangerous.

"Follow me. Alberu was about to walk when someone call out to him. "Your highness?"

Alberu turn back to see Choi Han. Choi Han approach him with a questioning look directing at the people behind him.

-I had no choice.

Alberu reply to Choi Han's unspoken question with telepathy. "Where is Cale."

He asked as he walk past Choi Han and the others follow him like a bunch of ducklings.

They arrived at a very beautiful an colorful garden. There they saw an angle.

Well technically they saw Cale. Cale was there among the flowers sitting with the childern and with a flower crown on his head.

Cale look up to them when he finally notice their presence but what shock them more was that Cale smile.

Yes Cale smile a very pure and sweet smile and call out to Alberu and Choi Han.

"Hyung! Choi Han!" Alberu and Choi Han chuckle at this. "What the fuck is going on?"

Bud asked as he look at the red head who is being weird and open. He is usually not like this.

Not just Bud, everyone who was not aware of Cake condition turn to Alberu for answer.

Alber just sigh as he explain to them what happened. As they just sat on the ground unwitting of their status but they could careless.

As they were too immerse in what happened to Cale. They sat nig too far from Cale while listening to Alberu.

"J didn't expect guests to be here." Everyone turn to the voice that were approaching them.

"Ron what going on?" Alberu asked as the old man stop near them and examine Cale before looking at them again.

He smile benignly. "I was about to tell everyone that lunch is ready."

Alberu nodded. "Would you all like to join." Everyone just nodded, after confirming confirming everyone agree he turn to Cale.

"Dongsaeng please come here for a second. We are going to eat soon."