chapter-5-uncomfortably weird.

Eruhaben just got back to the black castle after giving as visit to his human apprentice, Rosalyn, the master of the magic tower.

Eruhaben was quite proud. She seemed to grow a lot after the war. She has already become the master of the tower.

He saw the children in the back garden. Eruhaben trust On to keep an eye on the other two.

So he just walks straight into the castle but he froze as he saw someone   in front of him.

Yes they was a stranger inside his house. He was sure he don't remember this person but he somehow fall familiar too.

Moreover how did this stranger manage to break inside a dragon's barrier.

So he decided to investigate. He approached the person while looking at the window.

He was curious on who this stranger was looking but he become furious when he is notice that the stranger was looking at the kid.

He was worried for the kid and was wary at the stranger.

After all why would a stranger be looking at a bunch of kids in the middle of a day inside his house

"Who are you?" Eruhaben viciously cold voice seem to make the stranger flinch as he turn around.

Eruhaben could see his eyes seem surprised as well as relieved.

Eruhaben couldn't understand this stranger in front of him why would he have a look of relief.

Eruhaben decided to ask again. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

The stranger just smile gently. "Eruhaben-nim shall we have some tea?"

Eruhaben look at the person in front of him in disbelief. He just came barging into his house and just asked if he wanted something this is his house, no this is his family house

Then they move to a more quieter location instead of the hallway. They sat down on some couches.

Eruhaben finally sigh. "I feel the power of nature within you just like the white star but at the same time it is different."

Cale just nodded. "What an unlucky baster you are." Cale flinched. Eruhaben narrowed his eyes in confusion.

'Why did he flinch?' He could see the stranger smiling sadly. Eruhaben felt a slight pain in his heart.

But he decided to ignore it since he still have a job to protect his childern. "Then what are you doing here and how did you get here."

He could see the said person sighing. "Eruhaben-nim are you curious on who I am?"

Eruhaben scan the red head before shaking his head. "I do not particularly care since I have nothing to do with you.

I am allowing this much because you were looking at Raon, On and Hong. It doesn't matter to me who you are or where you come from.

But I will protect my childern from bastard like you. So if you are planning to hurt my childern then I will have to kill you."

Mana swirl around in the air as Eruhaben said that. The stranger didn't even flinch and just took a sip of tea.

Eruhaben couldn't understand how this person could just stay still even after he release dragon fear.

He was just drinking tea but his eyes. His eyes seem sad and betrayed. Also is that envy?

Why is he sad and betrayed. He didn't even know this person in front of him.

But he was snapped out of his thoughts when the red head open his mouth.

"Eruhaben-nim you asked what I came here for right. Well I cam here to say goodbye."

Eruhaben look at him weirdly. Why would someone who he has just met for the first time came to say goodbye?

Then the red head stand up and bow. "Eruhaben-nim thank you for everything you have done for me.

Please take care of the childern. The top floor. Go to to florr at the super rock villa.

You will find a bag and in that bad you can find the jar that can extend your life.

Please live Eruhaben-nim. Please live and protect 'your' childern. I will be counting on you."

Then Eruhaben snapped out of it. "Why am I staring into space. No wait what am I doing in the tea room.

I remember coming back home from the magic tower after meeting with Rosalyn."

Eruhaben sigh. He must be getting too old now that he is even forgetting things.

'I should go check on the childern.' Eruhaben thought as he make his way toward the childern in the back garden.

As he make his way toward the garden he subconsciously stopped and stared at a window in the hallway.

Why do I feel so strange. It's that feeling but it more intense now and he felt somewhat uncomfortably weird.