chapter-7-more tired.

Alberu was tired after coming back from the meeting between the nobles. 'Thise greedy bastards.'

Alberu frown as he walk back to his room alone. After the war Alberu have been pretty busy.

So he was unable to be officially crown as the king but he is already pretty much the king right now.

As his father has retired as went on a vacation leaving him with all the works.

Alberu sigh as he remember the paperwork he still have to do on the table.

Alberu froze as soon as he enter the room. Inside his room there was a man with red hair standing.

Alberu shut his door as he reach for his sphere inside his pocket. "Who are you?"

He hissed at the intruder that was inside his room.

The intruder turn back to him and frown. "Nice to see you too hyung." Alberu froze.

Hyung? Did this stranger just called him hyung? Him? The king of Roan? Probably one of the most powerful kingdoms after the war?

A kingdom that was about to become an empire? To him? From a stranger? Who he has probably never met before.

"How did you get in here and why are you talking to me like we have known each other before."

He could see the stranger's eyes shake before turning back to normal and smiling sadly.

Why does he look so lonely and sad. Did he remind the stranger of his family or something.

But who is this stranger even. He didn't remember meeting anyone like this.

And how was he able to come into his room without being noticed. This man is dangerous.

Alberu stand in a fighting stance. "Bastard who the hell are you!" Alberu growls.

"Hyung how about we calm down." The stranger held his hands up but Alberu went near him and pointed his sword to his neck.

"Answer me!" He could see the stranger sighing. "Look I have no intention to hurt you or anyone so ho-

Before the stranger could finish his words Alberu decided to attack as he know the stranger was not going to open his mouth.

The stranger's eyes went wide as he immediately back off and cast a ...silver shield.

Wait a silver shield? Why does this shield loon so familiar. Alberu got distracted by the shield that he forget to control his strength.

His sphere landed to the shield and sent the red haired man flying backwards into the wall.

After the dust clear Alberu could see the stranger standing back up again and dust himself.

Then he started coughing up blood. Alberu was stunned. He felt a pang in his heart as he look at the man coughing up blood.

An image of a red haired person stabbing himself flash in his mind. Alberu groan as he held his head that was pounding.

Alberu could see straight anymore as his body sway. He felt someone supporting him.

"Hyung are you ok?" Alberu couldn't see clearly but he knew that it was the red haired man.

Alberu still don't know anything about this man so it's better to not be close to him.

Alberu push him away. "Go away." The man body felt so light. Alberu felt as a pile of paper was even heavier than him.

Alberu couldn't see anything clearly as he was still dizzy but he was sure he could see the man expression seem hurt.

"I understand. I just need to tell you something since this'll probably be the last time we see each other."

Alberu growls. "Do I have a reason to care if this was the last time we meet or not."

Alberu was clearly annoyed. His headache was getting worse and the stranger was spouting nonsense.

"Your right you don't have a reason." He could hear the other sighing. "Your highness please take care of yourself and don't overwork.

Take some rest and have some time off. You can always go back to the super rock villa or the black castle to rest if you ever need it.

Even though I won't be there anymore it is still your home as well as everyone's.

And also thank you for taking care of everything and helping me until now. I hope you will be happy hyung."

Alberu vision blurred as the red head finish his words. And everything went black.

Alberu woke up again with a headache. He look around his room. Did he fell asleep on the couch.

Alberu strech as he stand up and flinch when he saw a semi hole in his wall. "What the hell?" Alberu mutter in shock.

This wasn't there before. Did something happen while he was asleep?

Just who the hell made a hole in his room. "This is driving me crazy." Alberu felt more tired.