chapter-19-A coma.

Cale was hiding behind Choi Han and Alberu as he look at the strange people in front of him.

"I apologies but as I've told you before Cale's condition is not quite stable yet."

Alberu didn't sound sorry at all with that smug look he had on his face.

The people who came here to visit Cale had their mouth open as they look at the now innocent-looking-angelic Cale.

While Cale was just making sure he didn't have to interact with these strange people in front of him.

He thought they were Alberu's guests but when they saw him they seem to fuss over him.

There is a strange looking big man, two beautiful siblings, a strange looking grey hair old man, a white hair person with a crazy look and calling him a God or something, a blue hair crazy person with a alcohol bottle in hand, a woman with a black panther, a scary looking white hair that looked stupid and a shocked nerd.

This is all overwhelming for him. He wonder what kind of person he was before he lost him memories to have these crazy people as his friends.

Alberu was trying hard nit to laugh because his dongsaeng look so innocent.

He is looking at Alberu as if asking 'What the fuck is going on.' Ah his dongsaeng is so cute.

"Young master it time to go eat lunch." Ron interrupt the awkward atmosphere by taking Cale from behind Choi Han and escorting him inside the dinning room.

Everyone else is just left there. "Then shall we go everyone." Alberu asked with his fake smile.

And soon everyone was seated just like that. While they were eating the others keep glancing at Cale and the guest that just arrived.

And soon a bang was heard as Fredo slam the utensils and stand up. "Cale my dearest son tell me that they're joking when they say you can't remember me. How could you forget your own father?"

"Father?" Cale tilted his head. Then he look at his 'famiky'. "Wasn't my father the brown haired man from before?"

Alberu sigh. "Yes Cale. Ignore him." "My God how dare you call Cale-nim your son. He is someone of high status.

Something that a blood sucker like you don't even have the chance to stand side to side with."

Clopeh stand up as he also shouted. "Ignore him too." Alberu said as he wipe Cale's mouth with a napkin like Cale always do to the childern.

"Oh really now. Have you forgotten who you really are you damn snake."

"Gasp!" Clopeh gasped offended. "At least I am someone who Cale want around."

"Are you challenging me right now." Clopeh said as he walk over. "Ho are YOU challenging me young one."

Fredo said as he also walk over. "Sigh." Alberu sigh as he motion Choi Han and Ron with his eyes.

Choi Han and Ron walked over to the two that are about to fight. Ron had a merciless smile on his face.

"First of all Cale-nim did want me and second of all game on you old-fashioned blood sucker."

They both pulled each other collar as they glare at each other but before they could even do anything two staring force pull them apart from each other.

It was Choi Han and Ron. Choi Han was holding Fredo while Ron was holding Clopeh.

"Now now let's not fight in front of my dongsaeng ok? If you really want to fight I will be more than willing to let instructor-nim call you over for a sparing section. "

The two just glared then Clopeh grab a nearby plate and throw it at Fredo while shouting. "FOR CALE-NIM! "

Fredo snorted as he created a barrier as the plate bounced off of the barrier and into a certain direction.

It all happened so fast that none of them could do anything. The plate broke after it hit something.

Everyone was frozen in their spots. "Cale!" But Alberu's alarmed shout snapped everyone out as they went over to check Cale as the plate hit him.

Cale fell over from the chair unconscious as Alberu catch him and they were assessing his condition.

They sigh in relief when they saw no serious injuries on the red head.

Alberu glare at the two responsible. "If something happened to Cale you two are dead."

Ron and Choi Han glare at the two person responsible for this. Then he left with some other like Raon and Rosalyn to take Cale back to his room.

The other people who were left glare at Clopeh and Fredo. Fredo and Clopeh both look away from them.

Just like that both Fredo and Clopeh were send to prison and Cale got into a coma.