chapter-4-he is selfish.

Cale decided that he will go an dsee Choi Han after he meet up with the kids.

Cale immediately knew where he would be since he is not in either Harris village or the black castle.

So Cale immediately went to the royal palace's training ground using the second one of the five limit.

There Cale saw it black hair swordmaster swinging his while being unusually and unfocused.

Cale thought that he must be tired because of everything that has been going on after the war.

So Cale decided to cut his goodbyes short, so the sword master could get some rest.

But as Cale approach him he became tense up and alert. Cale didn't know why he was acting like this.

The kids will like this too. He couldn't understand why they suddenly tense up.

What he don't know is none of them could sense his presence thus they were alert at someone like him.

Because he was protected by the god of death's power none of them could sense him.

Cale could see Choi Han looking at him with a questioning gaze. Cale knew he must be wondering who he was.

He also realization draw on the black head's face as Choi Han immediately unsheathed his sword and pointed it to Cale's neck.

Cale seem Cale seem calm but he was having a crisis right now. "How the hell did you..-"

"I am not the white star that bastard is death." He also knew what he was thinking so he sigh and answer reflectively so they will be no misunderstanding.

"Why should I listen to you?" Cale could feel while releasing a chilling aura. Cale started to cower under his aura.

Cale's eye started shaking indicating that he is scared. Even though he still wear that poker face.

He still know what Choi Han is capable of. He still know what happen to the original Cale in the birth of a hero.

But Cale couldn't walk away. He know he shouldn't. Because Cale has to say goodbye.

He has to at least say goodbye to his family since this is the last time he will be seeing them.

Cale was just a little sad that he couldn't see them all and could only see five people.

"Thank you Choi Han for everything. Please protect everyone else and don't overdo your training.

You deserve rest and also take care of his highness and the childern for me. I hope you will live happily from now on."

He finish with a gentle smile. Cale could see Choi Han's stun expression for a second.

It seem like Choi Han forget that he was holding a sword against his neck and move his hand.

He was quite surprised when the sword slash the neck.

Even though the wound is just a scratch, he would've never thought that one day the puppyish Choi Han that follow him around calling Cale-nim would be the one hurting him.

He could see Choi Han's body swaying so worry took over Cale as he approach Choi Han.

"Choi Han are you ok?" "Let me go." Choi Han push him away. Cale just began realized that he is not in a position to do so.

After all he is just a stranger. He smile sadly. "Goodbye." Cale whisper before disappearing to somewhat a little far Cale could see Choi Han looking at his sword.

Choi Han frown. "Huh? Whose blood is this?" "As I expected." Cale sigh.

Cale has seen what happen with the childern but Cale didn't want to believe it.

It seem that they forget about him the moment he decided to walk away. Cale laugh bitterly.

How cruel was the world really is.

-Cale don't be sad. -Thief.

-Yeah let's throw some money. That always made me happy. -Chepstake.

-Cale are you ok? *sob* the wound is not deep and I already healed you. -Crybaby.

-Cale are you ok? As in mentally. -Super rock.

-Cale let's just beat the fu***** god up and just do whatever the hell you want. -Sky eating water.

-Cale eat something it always made me feel better. -Gluttony.

Cale smile. Well yeah he was not completely alone. He still has his ancient powers.

"I guess somethings never change." Cale smile to himself at the ancient powers who has been with him since the moment he woke up as Kim rok soo.

Yeah one day he will have to leave them no matter what. Right now I'd just a few years earlier.

It is also a way that no on will get hurt because no one will really remember him.

Right this is the best possible way he could leave. The best and only way.

Cale hated pain. He hated seeing his family in pain even more. He is selfish.