chapter-14-everything turn dark.

The wind was stronger than before as they struggle to keep a hold on. And Cale was still walking away from them.

They struggle and struggle and struggle until their bodies felt so tired, their mana were almost drained but they cannot stopped they won't stopped.

No not until he is back. Their pain, their suffering, their guilt and their longing, all of these will still linger in their hearts and make them unable to breath.

They felt as if they won't be able to breath until he was back. That how much he means to them.

How much he is needed to them. They felt as of they would go crazy if they were to ever actually lost him.

They always wonder why? Why does it have to be him? Haven't he suffer enough? Why was the world so cruel to him?

He is tired. They know. He want to rest but they can't bring themselves. They can't bring themselves to let him go yet.

They want to be selfish for this once. No they have always been selfish. They have always.

And thus they move forward and never stopped. Just like they always have done. Just like what he told them to.

As they all got closer just like they have rehearsal before, they all started shouting.

"HEY YOU CRAZY BASTARD, COME OUT THIS INSTANT AND ILL GIVE YOU FIVE GOLDEN PLAQUE!"

Come back they will give him everything. They will do anything just to have him back.

"CALE-NIM ARE YOU FORGETTINGTHE PROMISED YOU MADE TO FARM. YOUR NOT BREAKING A PROMISE RIGHT!?"

You said that you won't hurt me. You promised doesn'tthis count as breaking it?

"HUMAN YOU ALSO PROMISED ME TO GO TRAVEL THE WORLD TOGETHER WITH EVERYONE, WITH OUR FAMILY!?"

There is still so much to do. So much that we want to enjoy with him. Show him the world and go on treasure hunts.

"YOU BASTARD YOU PROMISED ME A DRINKING CONTEST REMEMBER AND I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU, YOU BASTARD!"

Please come back. We have a million excuses not to let you go. A billion excuses to hang onto you.

"CALE YOU PROMISED ME TO BE MY FIRST DANCE AT MY DEBUTANT."

"YOU PROMISED ME TO TAKE US TO SEE THE SUNRISE TOGETHER REMEMBER?"

There are many things we still want to do with you. You, who gave us a home and a reason to keep living, how can we let you go.

"UNLUCKY BASTARD I SWEAR I WILL DRAG YOU OUT IF YOU DON'T COME OUT RIGHT NOW. DO YOU WANT TO FEEL A DRAGON'S RAGE?"

You told me to live longer so we can all be together. Then why are you leaving?

"YOUNG MASTER YOU SAID IT YOURSELF. FUCK FATE. WHO CARE ABOUT THAT SHIT. JUST LIVE THE WAY YOU WANT."

You, who don't decriminate between rich and poor, strong and weak, good and bad, we still need someone like you.

"YOUNG MASTER PLEASE LET US HELP YOU ARE NOT ALONE. YOU HAVE US."

Just like how you always had our back and guide us the way when we are lost.

"OH THE LEGEND STILL HAVE TO GO ON GREAT HERO SILVER SHIELD."

"YOUNG MASTER WE PROMISED TO SHOW YOU THE BEAUTIFUL SITES NEAR OUR WHALE VILLAGE. DID WE NOT?"

"YOU CRAZY BASTARD, IF YOU DON'T COME OUT YOUR PEOPLE WILL DESTROYS EVERYTHING!"

"KHAHHAH MY FRIEND WE STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO DO SO COME OUT. YOU ARE WEAK REMEMBER."

"YOUNG MASTER CALE THE GODALSO DIDN'T WANT YOU TO GO. THAT IS WHY THEY SEND US TO REMIND EVERYONE OF YOU."

"OI RED HEAD COME THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW. STOP MAKING THE CHILDERN CRY."

"YOUNG MASTER SEEM TO WANT TO HAVE A TALK WITH THIS OLD MAN DID YOU NOT? DOING SOMETHING SO DANGEROUS ALONE."

"YOUNG MASTER!" Rosalyn who just worried just now due to some issues immediately understood the situation.

She too have been feeling suffocating with pain, guilt and sorrow. She need to breath.

Cale who was walking toward his next destination look back at the empty void behind him.

'Hmm am I forgetting something? Why do I feel so weird. I feel like I should go back. Maybe probably nothing.'

Cale ignore the feeling he had and started walking back toward a certain path.

But suddenly  Cale can hear wind howling loudly and violently. Wait isn't this suppose to be a void?

How could wind even get in here. Cale didn't know anymore as he decided to turn back to check again but he felt someone pull him back.

He felt his hand being pulled by someone or something and he was pulled out of the void.

A warm feeling surround his body making Cale very sleepy. "Everything is OK." After that everything turn dark.