chapter-13-their family.

"There." Eruhaben exclaim as finish drawing the magic circle on the ground.

"Here are the magic stones Eruhaben-nim." Rosalyn handed Eruhaben the magic stones which Eruhaben take it and put them all to place.

"instructor-nim?" Alberu asked the frowning Choi Han who was looking at their surroundings with a frown.

Right now Eruhaben, Alberu, Choi Han, Bud, Cage, Jack, Hannah, the childern, the Molan duo, Mary, Toonka, Clopeh, Archie, the whale siblings were back at puzzle city.

The place where the war took place. Even though everything has been rebuilt it still didn't help them not to frown at it.

After all this was the last place that their beloved family member was last seen.

"It's finish." Eruhaben's words made everyone turn to him in shock. "Let's not waste time."

Alberu said as he approach the childern. "Are you sure you can do it?" Alberu gently asked the childern.

The three nodded. "This slightly not so great and amazing Raon Miru can do it."

"We'll bright back Cale nya~" "We can do it nya~" The childern all agree. Alberu smile.

Cale will probably kill him for making the childern do this but it will be fine. Since Alberu can bring his beloved younger brother back.

Even though they are not blood related and he give Alberu headache, Cale was still his dongsaeng.

"Hahahah Let's save my friend and take him home. Hahahaha." Alberu sigh.

Why did he agree to bring them here again. Oh now he remember because he had no choice.

After they talk with Drew throughy the book they were about to go when the royal palace suddenly called an emergency call.

Thus they have to rush to the palace first only to see the whole palace being in a chaotic state thank to some of the most influential people barging in without prior notice.

Turns out it was because they didn't pick up the calls. So before any more crazy people came Alberu send a notice short message to everyone.

'We are going to take care of Cale.'

They must've felt about Cale's disappearance because of the vow of death they made.

Thus Alberu had to deal with a lot of headaches prior to coming here. His dearest dongsaeng loves to give him headaches even in the afterlife.

"It's happening." Cage's shouted made Alberu realized that they have already opened the portal.

Suddenly an unknown wave of pressure crash on them like tsunami and everyone fall to their knees

'This must be the unknown force that Cale's mother was talking about.' Everyone had that one thought.

But they all know they can't give up. Come on. Get up. They need to get up. They need to keep moving.

Wind swirls like giant whirlwind. They can't stop here. They have been through much worse.

They have fought much tougher battles. They have fought through their own fate and destiny.

They have fought for their life. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter of they walk or fly or even crawl.

All they have to do is keep moving. Don't stop and keep moving. Keep resisting until the end.

Keep resisting until they overcome it and survive. After all someone once said 'The strong are those who survived.'

And they will keep fighting and moving forward. Like they always do. Like they always have and always will.

Like he had always done for them. No matter what he had always been their shield.

The back that look so big yet so small. The back that they always watch throughout the battle.

The back that always shield then from harm and danger. Now they have finally realized how the red head commander has always shield them.

How harsh and cruel the world really was without their shield. Their home. Their family.

As they all slowly got back onto their feet they finally saw it. The back that always shield them.

And the red strands of silky smooth crimson shade that they were dying to see.

But this time the person who always standing in front of them during battles and wars was walking away with his back facing them.

He was walking away from them toward the unknown. Some place where they won't exist.

Some place where they won't ever see him again. They all started reaching out.

They all reach out toward the person. Their savious but it was no use as they are still being push back by the force.

They all started to move forward using everything they had. Using everything they have learn.

They all look like a mess due to the violent wind but they didn't care. All they care is to get that person back.

Back into their arms. Back to where he belong. Back to their home together along with their family.