chapter-9-being able to reach him.

Cale was sad that he won't be able to visit the others but he knew that no matter what he have to go visit the Henituse family.

So here we is. Inside his father's office with the whole family. Unfortunately for Cale before he could prepare his heart, that old vicious old man notice his presence and brought him here.

After busting him out he just left while leaving him with THIS. It honestly felt awkward.

The family that used to be so overprotective and concern of him before was now looking at him with weird looks.

Cale didn't like it. He felt like breaking down again but he held himself in because he know this'll be the last time.

The last time that Cale will be able to talk to them or see them. So Cale steel his heart.

He control his facial expressions and hild his emotions like always. Like he has always done because he didn't want to be a burden.

Cale hate to be abandoned or left completely alone. Cale didn't also like pain and suffering.

But More than his fears and dislikes, Cale's family was more important to him.

He had let some precious people die without being able to express how much he love or appreciate them.

And In all his years as Kim rok soo, he has never been able to put his mind at ease.

After all Kim rok soo was someone who survived only because people die in his stead.

Because people sacrifice for him. That's why Cale hate sacrifices but for his family he is willing to.

He also sometimes wonder was this why Lee Hyuk Soo and Choi Jung Soo felt when they sacrifice for him.

Cale didn't want to know. He chose not to know. His thoughts were cut at Violan's cold voice.

"May I aquire who you are young man and how were you able to break into my house."

Violan was surprise to see someone getting into her house without her knowledge.

Judging from his clothes he doesn't look like a sarvant. But he isn't a royalty or nobility from a another kingdom because Violan would've recognize him immediately.

Violan didn't even know who he is. He wasn't also any marchant or anything. Whichade them more alarm at the stranger's presence.

Cale just look at the stiff bodies of his family and sigh. Lily was still acgild so she seem not affected by the atmosphere.

Cale could see Basen sneakily glancing at him with wary eyes. They all flinch at his sigh.

"I apologies for barging in like this duchess but I actually came here for something."

A question mark appear on everyone's eyes. "What is it that you have come here for. If it is reasonable or if it's something we can help you with we would be glad to help."

Violan just decided to grant this stranger's request just like the kind lord they are.

If though Voilan felt somewhat iffy. She seem to be unknowingly comfortable with the stranger in front of her.

The stranger just shake his head and stand up from his couch. Cale could see his confused family members.

Cale smile. "I want to thank you all for taking care of me and worrying for me for all this time.

I apologies for all the trouble that I have cause to you. I hope you can all forgive me.

Please stay safe and grow up healthily. I will have to be going now. So I wish you all the best.

Mother. Father. Basen. Lily." Cale smile. It wasn't his usual scammer smile. It was a different sad smile.

Them he started disappearing. Just as over half of his body disparate he heard a loud bang.

As he was sitting while facing his back to the door, Cale turn back in shock. He could see the heroes.

His 'family'. "...Hum... Human!" He could hear the surprised mumble of the six year old little dragon.

"Cale!" "Young master!" "Cale-nim!" "Orabuni?" "Hyung?" Following Alberu many shouts echo as they all reach toward his disappearing body.

Cale didn't know if he should be happy that they remember or sad that they would have to live on while carrying the guilt.

Cale know there is no turning back now. So he tried to do one last thing for them.

This is their last moment. Cale wouldn't want them to remember a horrible memory.

But he was also overwhelmed by his emotions. A tear slip from his eyes as he smile brightly and mouthed three words.

Everyone inside the room manage to understand the three words as they desperately reach to the disappearing red head.

But they were all too late as Cale have already disappeared without anyone of them being able to reach him.