*20*

I'm back guys

Tori's aesthetic up there 🖕

What do you think about it ?

Thank you so much everyone, we did it 😭😭😭. We made it to 1 k+ . Thanks ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Song for this chapter: fashion killer by Ayra Starr (you'll love it)

Dedicated to: ibby_gal thanks for your votes and support in the last few chapters ❤️❤️.

Iyanuoluwa-Temi thanks for giving this book a chance and for the votes and if you've not read her book ALMOST UNFIXABLE then you have read nothing.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
UNKNOWN POV

She just came back from a night job, so exhausted. She went to the other side and sat beside her mirror, yelling and screaming at her pathetic self as she used her fingers to scratch her already thathered skin.

**************************************

"Bitch come over here." That was what her own mother called her.

"I have another client and he will like to spend a night with you." The lady continued.

Bishelle stared at the witch has she looked beautiful in the red jumpsuit she was wearing, a black high heels and she carried a black Dior bag and she didn't miss the black shades the evil witch she called a mother was wearing.

"But..ut."

"No buts , go to your room and prepare for the night. Dress beautifully and if I hear any complaints from the chief you will see what I will do to you, rubbish thing, Waste product."

Did my mother just call me a waste product. She taught as she ran up the stairs going to her room.

She sat at the front of her full sized mirror and yelled . Then used her long sharp fingers to scratch her bare laps and didn't mind the blood gushing out from it.

**************************************

GABRIEL

I was ready to go as I stood in front of the hospital and chuckled at the weird name they gave it . HEALTH FIRST, MONEY LATER popularly known as HF,ML.

"Gabby I got all your things." Trina said as she brought a big blue bag and placed it in the boot of the car.

"Tell the driver to wait, I want to talk to Tricia." I said as she nodded.

I entered into the building and screeched at the horrible smell it had. 

I wonder how people get better in this type of place.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I entered, as I saw my Sister talking with someone, I hope not to see.

"Gab...................

"Get out." I snapped

"Gab....try to listen..........

"GET. OUT." I spelt the word , yelling,
making her to jump in fear.

"Please...........

" I SAID GET OUT."