Not an Update

I told you all that I was going to publish a new book next year, well that's true.

I'm going to publish two books next year, they are FATE and BROKEN HEARTS on February 14th and February 28th respectively, anticipate guys.

So that means Created Imperfectly would come to an end between January ending and beginning of February.

*Spoiler (Created Imperfectly)*

You can skip this if you don't want a spoiler and you really want to enjoy the book. But if you're the curious type , just go ahead .

*
*
*
*
I looked up, beads of sweat queued on my forehead as I rubbed my sweaty palms round my handkerchief.

"Now the moment we've been waiting for." The man on the auditorium screamed as everyone clapped repeatedly in a rhythm.

"Who remembers this girl that went viral on the internet ." The man said as everyone screamed 'YES' .

"The famous actresses's daughter who has an incredible beautiful huge lips."

"YES." Everyone screamed as some that were holding banners with my pictures on it kept on screaming ' WE LOVE YOU TORI '.

"Let's welcome the most popular model in the word right now, TORIOLA OLUWATENIOLA BADMUS A.K.A ...........

".......FLAWLESS LIPS." EVERYONE SCREAMED AS THEY KEPT ON CLAPPING AS I CLIMBED THE STAIRS, GOING UP THE STAGE MAGESTICALLY AS MY HEART STARTED BEATING FASTER AND FASTER AND FASTER THAN EXPECTED.

.................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE
AND
HAPPY BOXING DAY.

I LOVE YOU ALL, BYE👋👋👋👋
.
.