*27*

Your eyes is not paining you oh 😂😂😂😂😂, this is the third update guys.

So if you have not read the first two updates, do that now.

Book recommendation: BABY TUNMISE by toyosibby

TORI

Bishelle Alagbe!!!  Peace Alagbe's daughter who committed suicide.

That was the news all over internet now.

If only they knew?

I was trying as much as possible not to make any noise or move with him beside me doing the same.

Wondering where I am right??

Fine, I will tell you guys.

I was at the backyard of Mrs Alagbe's ( Bishelle's mom) house with Gael.

We have been thinking of ways to sneak into the house.

Sneaking into the compound was really hard not to talk of sneaking inside the house.

Sneaking into the compound, wasn't that hard tho. I chuckled as I remembered how we did that.

$-$-$-$-$-$

"How are we going to sneak, without the gate man knowing." I asked Gael

"Don't worry, is it not Baba Mushood, just wait here." He said, walking to the gate.

He knocked twice, immediately the gate man opened the door.

"Gaburel long time oh, ki lo wa se ni bi." The man asked as I chuckled lightly at how he pronounced Gabriel with a yoruba-ish tone.

"Baba Mushood, shebi ur  son Mushood. He's not that tall, he's black and has bear bear (beards) like this." Gael asked him as the gate man nodded positively.

"I saw some people beating him our the estate gate at that junction side for stealing iPhone." Gael said as the gate man jumped.

"Chai, I have always told this boy to stop stealing in this area, they will catch him. He should be stealing in that Agege side but he wouldn't listen." The gate man mummured while running to the estate gate, leaving the gate opened.

Gael dragged me in as we closed the gate gently.

$-$-$-$-$-$

We heard someone coming outside as I stiffed on the spot.

It was an old woman, dressed in a Pink and white uniform. From the look of things she looked like a cook or nanny.

But fortunately for us, she left the door opened as she went outside the gate with a trash bag.

I removed my scandal as I tip toed inside with Gael.

We climbed the staircase, going to Bishelle's room.

As we were about to open the door, we heard a voice.

We looked at the door and we saw it opened a little. I placed my hand and opened it more, gently as Gael stared at me with a confused look.

"Bring out your phone." I whispered to him as I brought mine out but he still kept staring at me.

"Trust me." I whispered, urging him.

He brought it out as I collected it, going to his camera.

"Video whatever is going on, while I record it." I whispered again, going to the Sound Recorder app on my phone.