*24*

Dedicated to:_Aasa_

I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS.

TORIOLA

I sat on the iron three sitter chair with my parents and Tomi

Sigh

"Mum I need to go get a snack." I said, standing up not waiting for their reply

I kept on walking, hoping I would find a place to get some snacks, but no all I could see were stupid pictures of flowers and posters of ....I don't even know what it is , on the wall.

I stopped at the small shop as I greeted the lady at the counter.

"A Pepsi and two doughnuts."

"That will be two hundred and fifty naira." She said, handing me the Pepsi and doughnuts in a customized small white nylon.

"Thank you ma." I smiled, flashing my white perfect teeth before handing a new five hundred naira note to her as I started my walk back to the reception.

"Ehm...what of your change." She called out as I waved my hand

"Don't worry ma." I said as I fastened my steps not looking at my front

Bump!

"I'm so sor............" I was about to apologize , until I saw who the person was.

"What the hell are you doing here." I yelled at the top of my voice.

Wait, what kind of question was that this place is basically for anyone who needs help so why I'm asking that stupid question.

"Toriola let me explain, it........"

"Did I ask for an explanation." I cut her off

"Bishelle I thought you were in danger, I really wanted to help you, I was ready to forgive you, but you , you..................." I kept on stammering at my last words so I decided to just stop talking.

"Toriola please listen to me, it wasn't........."

"I don't have time to listen to your lies." I said as I walked away.

"What took you so long." My mum asked as I sat on the three sitter, ignoring her.

What don't look at me like that I'm still angry at them for thinking I am mentally deranged and need help.

I mean just because I slapped our gate man out of anger doesn't mean I have mental issues or something.....

"Miss Badmus, ehm.....the therapist you signed for is really busy right now so another therapist will attend to you."

Too bad my parents wanted Mrs Christina for me, but who cares.

I nodded, stood up and followed her to wherever the therapist office was.

Knock knock

"Come in." The person called out

"Good morning ma, Miss Badmus is ready." The receptionist bowed before leaving.

"Have a seat dear....

This is gonna be a long day.....

-----------&-&------------&-&----------

UNKNOWN POV

"And can I ask you for a favor Tori, can you please tell Gab to forgive me, I know he would listen to you cause he loves you." Bishelle said with pain in her heart as she said what she knew was the truth