*21*

CHRISTMAS UPDATE 😁

Gabriel aesthetic up there 🖕🖕

Chapter dedication: Rihanna_Adedeji: guys if you haven't read her book : BIRDS WITH BROKEN WINGS and PERFECTLY IMPERFECT. Then please tell me what are you reading.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
BISHELLE'S POV

He's really angry

Angry at me

Who wouldn't be

IT'S ALL MY FAULT

As I watched them both kissed, hundreds of knifes rushed piercing my heart.

I knew that I lost my chance

I've lost my chance with him

The hatred and jealousy I had for that girl, Toriola Badmus increased that moment.

I wanted her gone

I wanted her away from Gab

I wanted her dead.

It's her fault, if she didn't appear into our lives. I would have been together with Gab, we would have been a happy couple.

In the hospital, I lost my cool and by mistake, injured Tricia. I saw the dissappointment in their mum's eyes it was then i knew that I lost everything.

They all hate me now

What can I do.

"Miss Bishelle your mum said I should tell you that you are to meet with Senator Agboola today for the meeting by six p.m ." My nanny said as I nodded at her as she left my room.

But little did she know that we weren't having any meeting. My mum is an actress and an artiste but she really isn't popular so she sells my body to old fools and they help her get fame.

Even for Tori's birthday she forced me to attend and told me I mustn't come home without a picture with Toks and a good review and when she heard that I got kicked out. She tied me to a chair and pressed a hot iron on my laps, I wasn't even feeling pain on my laps cause I'm used to it , I'm just angry at my creator for creating me.

My mum started all this when I was fourteen years old in SS1 , when my father died in the hands of those evil and despicable ritualist. They killed my father and cut some of his body parts and not only that , they sent the remaining parts of his body to us in a polythene bag and my mum blames me for his death.

After my parents the next person I love so much is Gabriel Adebayo.

This guy doesn't know what he has done to me.

I can't sleep peacefully at night without looking and kissing a picture of him.

I can't sleep without dreaming of the both of us, together, hands in hands, hugging, kissing and touching each other.

And when he shouted at me in the hospital today he shattered the little piece of broken heart I had.

The way knifes did a fast race and rushed to pierce my heart was so shocking.

I rushed home and went to my comfort zone, in front of my mirror.

I sat down dragging my black baggy top up, as I looked at the big deep scar on my two laps.

The scar my mum gave me six days ago.

I brought my hand to the front, staring at my long sharp nails.