chapter 5

Aleandra's POV

      Aleandra's POV

I woke up groggy and confused. I slowly got up from the floor and looked outside. I saw lavender fields, beautiful towns, and a peninsula with crystal clear water. Provence, France, just like Dreykov said, beautiful, but there was no time to get sentimental. I have a mission to complete and I would not fail.

I then remembered how much my life was at stake. My hands started to shake and I tried to calm my nerves. Dreykov's words repeated in my head

"Aleandra, you never fail."

After I started to walk around a bit I started to feel normal from the black out. It was the only way to keep the Red Room safe from our enemies. Many people don't know that Dreykov is still alive or that he still has widows under his control. Most people don't remember him since the snap, he became a lesser foe to the Avengers since the public found out about other galaxies and outer space stuff.

The door to the pilots room opened and a bag was thrown into my arms, the door then was shut and locked. Inside it contained a tiny pouch with euros, a t-shirt with a collage slogan on it, flexible capris, a small grappling hook, and a shiny new gun. As soon as I changed into my new clothing the door was opened for me to walk out. A guard handed me a suitcase and a passport. On it was the name Juliana Richards. The name suited someone else so I needed to drop my Russian accent.

We landed in a small field surrounded by a forest. I opened the door and sunshine greeted my face.

Disgusting.

As soon as I was out of range, the helicopter flew off and out of sight. I headed towards the town so I could start observing the Avengers. The file about the mission told me that they were staying here to lay low for a while. As I got closer I felt happy that my clothes I got were very similar to all the tourists. But I noticed a small family was wearing the most outrageous outfit with giant floppy hats, and their whole bodys covered in sunscreen.

I still had a while to go, but as I was walking I nearly As I rounded the corner I nearly bumped into none other than Bucky Barnes.

My heart stopped when I saw him. His brown beautiful hair, dark brown eyes. He was on his phone, but just before he bumped into me he noticed I was there.

"Watch where you're going ?" He asked, looking at me.

"Oh um sorry." I pushed past him, my face red as my ledger.

Oh wow I felt like he was so familiar and I knew him. Did he forget-wait! I groaned, upset at myself. What was I thinking! Getting detracted like that! I had no place in this lonesome world. No one knew me.

I kept walking to a large hotel that the avengers were secretly staying at. I turned to the corner and saw a small shabby building. I went to the front desk and signed in. I used the French language without struggle. I had studied it for seven years and spoke the language fluently. The lady at the desk didn't even raise a brow at my words. I grinned to myself, this mission was actually going wonderfully well.

I took my key and went upstairs, Dreykov got a room right near them. I was ready to infiltrate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also should say this takes place after endgame.