Chapter 18

Bucky POV

As I held Allie in my arms, unconscious, I heard the Widows break into the room. I was ready to fight. I hit them off guard and jumped onto the chandelier and swung to the window. I jumped out and into the helicopter. Allie was safe again.

Yelena POV

I saw Bucky land in the helicopter and I flew off into the mountains.

Bucky opened the door and said "I nearly died back there! Couldn't you have been a little faster?"

"I mean that would be a cool way to die. Your butt being kicked by girls." I said while laughing.

We flew off, and I hoped we weren't being followed.

After a few hours we landed at an Avengers building. I got out and saw the rest of our group waiting for us.

"Glad to see you're alive." Sam said while laughing.

"Glad to see you still smiling." I said coldly. It wasn't time for joking around while my sister's mind was still somewhat under control.

"Hey Bruce, you got the other viles ready?" I asked.

"Yup, I got enough for a whole Academy." He said while leading us into the lab room. I saw a whole case on a wall full of the red shiny dust. I smiled. Maybe everything would work out. We got Aleandra setup on one of the chairs.

"Stand back everyone." I commanded. I took the vile and let it go. It exploded raining down on her. Once it stopped it seemed to make her calmer. Less savage. I really wanted this to be the last time we used it on her.

"Wait for her to wake up," I said while sitting in a chair right near her. "She'll have PTSD from everything that happened, nightmares, flashbacks, ect. I'll stay here and the rest of you go."

Everyone filled out of the room but Bucky.

"Is there a chance I can stay?" He asked.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. "But if she wakes up and is mad at you for some reason, you're leaving."

"Okay, okay." He said while putting his hands up. "I'll be careful.".

Aleandra's POV

I woke up gasping for air, looking at my surroundings. I was in a lab, I tried standing up, but someone pushed me back down.

"No!" I cried out. "Please! I don't want to go back! Please don't put me back there! I'll do anything!"

Someone pinned me down and yelled "Aleandra! Stop! You're safe! You're okay! You never have to be controlled like that again! I promise!" The person tried to give me a hug, but I squirmed away and covered my head with my hands.

"Yelena?" I asked softly when I saw the person's face.

"Yes, it's me..." She said while opening her arms. I melted into them so happy to be safe.

"Where's Bucky?" I spoke while looking around.

I saw a figure step behind a corner. "I'm here doll." Bucky said, while smiling.

I got off the chair and nearly collided with the ground until two strong arms caught me.

"You really need to stop falling for me doll" Bucky said rolling his eyes.

"And that's my moment to leave." Yelena said sarcastically "You two need to stop getting at each other in public." She turned and walked out the door.

I turned to face Bucky again and I blushed. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Deja vu" I told him

"Maybe," he said, looking at my lips.

I could feel my face heat up and the butterflies in my stomach started up again.

He leaned in, our foreheads touching. He wasted no time catching my lips on his. The kiss started off as passionate but quickly escalated, he kissed me roughly and longingly. He pulled away reluctantly.

"We should get to the meeting," he said, smirking.

"Do we have too?" I winned.

"Yes, now let's go." he said, pulling me to the door, "You have to meet the others."

"Others?" I questioned

"All the avengers, Red Room is bigger than we thought. Mind controlled widows are all over the world. We need as many as we can get."

I hummed as I understood

the assignment.

We walked out hand in hand smiling at each other. We approached the lounge and I saw many familiar faces waiting for us. The Avengers.

They had plenty of chairs set up for a small gathering. I saw boxes of food from The Shawarma Palace.