Chapter 15

Short chapter sorry, over 450 views crazy I didn't know if people would like the book. I am writing it with my best friend Jane.  Also when we hit 500 views I will post two chapters!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sam POV

When dinner ended me and Bucky went down to play some pool, have some bro time.

"Ha! I win. Again!" Bucky yelled.

"No fair! You've got a metal arm!" I laughed out loud "So...How's Allie?"

"What?" Bucky asked cluelessly

"You know. Your girlfriend." I said casually knowing it would get him to talk.

"She's not my girlfriend first off and she is doing well."

"Then where did your war tag go?"

"You really want to ask that question?" Bucky asked, looking me dead in the eye.

I shrugged "I mean I saw her wearing it so I thought that maybe you two were together."

Bucky rolled his eyes "Well you thought wrong. I only gave it to her because she asked for it and I didn't want to say no."

I cracked a smile. He was totally lying.

"That's not what Wanda said, she read Allies mind during the meeting."

"WHAT!" he shouted "Wanda shouldn't be snooping around minds that aren't her own!"

"She already confronted Allie, she said you gave it to her." I told him looking up.

"So you're gonna tell me what actually happened or I can ask Allie." I confronted him.

"Ugh Fine! Yes, I gave her my war tag." He was clearly annoyed.

"And you went on a date with her?" I double checked.

"Well not exactly."

"But you did go out with her and gave her a gift, so basically a date." I said, crossing my arms.

Just then Yelena and Wanda ran in frantically with a letter in hand.

"T-they got her" Yelena said close to tears.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Red Room they got her, we need to leave." Wanda said. Bucky punched a hole in the wall.

"We shouldn't have left her! She was with you two! What happened!".

"We left Allie for a second so we could grab some snacks from a vending machine and when we came back all that was left was this." Yelena burst out crying. That was not normal.

I took the letter and read it with Bucky.

Dear Avengers, your dear Aleandra Belova was taken not too long ago. Don't worry you will see her soon, she just might not remember who you are. Farewell Avengers, till we meet again

Sincerely, Dreykov.

"They took my sister!" Yelena screamed. She took the letter and stashed it in her pocket. 

"Let's roll out." I yelled.