Chapter 19

Bucky's POV

"Everyone, this is Aleandra Belova, she worked for the Red Room." I told them.

"Good to see you finally got a girlfriend, metal man." Thor said laughing.

"Why are we here?" Gamora asked while rolling her eyes.

"Innocent girls are being taken all over the world and turned into high level trained assassins. I was born into the system while Natasha and my sister Yelena were taken at a young age. Out of all the girls entered into the Red Room only 18% will make it through. So we are trying to free them." Allie spoke with ease.

"And what are we supposed to do about it?" Gamora asked while looking around the room.

Yelena stepped up angrily "Well green girl we are going to go back to Academy and use these serums and save thousands of girls. That's what we're gonna do! Who's with me?"

"We are!" We all shouted standing up with a weapon at hand.

"Then let's get onto a plane, grab those to go boxes, cause we're going to Russia!"

We all cheered and started to run around grabbing the food, grabbing the serums, and of course a whole lot of weapons.

Aleandra POV

We sat in the small plane, a bit squished because Thor wanted to bring too much alcohol to celebrate after our mission. I sat down with my Shawarma trying to eat slowly in case there was a rough landing. I sighed, nothing was the same any more. I still didnt know who I was, I still had guilt weighing me down. I wished I could just restart my life. Bucky came over, kissed my head, and sat down.

"You okay doll?" He asked while looking at me with concern written all over his face.

"Oh um ya, I'm just a little tired." I folded my hands and scrunched up. I didn't want to lie to him, but I still felt uncomfortable telling people my weaknesses.

"Hey when HYDRA had you, and I came back to my usual self, I wanted to see you. So on one of my missions which was in Russia, I was only supposed to be there for a day, but I stayed for three months looking for you. Even after I left, wherever I went I still looked for you. I have been looking for you ever since we were separated. And...I was wondering..." He said while blushing. "If you would want to be my official girlfriend?"

I sat frozen in place. Only a little while ago I had nothing and now I have so much. Should I take a risk and go for it? He loved me so much and I loved him just as much if not more. I thought I would feel that usual urge to stop the whole thing and continue on the mission, but I didn't. I felt so happy with him, I knew he was my soulmate. 

I looked into his eyes, tearing up. "Bucky, You are the one person I could shoot at and would still love me. Of course I would be your girlfriend.".

He grabbed my hands and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss, maybe everything would be okay.

"Now I can say your mine" he said into the kiss, I rolled my eyes and pulled away.

"не позволяй этому ударить тебе в голову." (Don't let it go to your head) I told him tapping his forehead.

"я тебя люблю." (I love you) he said to me, I looked up at him in shock no one had ever said that to me.

"I love you too" I said looking him in the eyes.

After a while we had only an hour left until we would land. Butterflies started in my stomach. I tried to sleep a bit but I just couldn't. I felt his arms around me as I was trying to fall asleep on his shoulder.

I woke up from a jolt. We were landing, I must have fallen asleep. I sat up seeing Bucky, looking annoyed at being woken up. I laughed and he looked at me and frowned.

"You can sleep when we get home,"

"I'd rather sleep now." he said, smirking at me. I stood up and started to walk around to get my blood flowing. I looked around at the many weapons, and I grabbed a gun and the small dagger Dreykov gave me. I guess I would fulfill that promise he gave me. I shoved them in my many pockets and walked into the control room.

"Hey Yelena." I said while waving to her in the doorway.

"Hey! So a little birdy told me that you have a

boyfriend."

I blushed, "H-how did you know?".

"Wanda and Thor were talking." she shrugged. Wow, word gets around quickly.

I looked out of the window and saw the large Academy building becoming in view, I swallowed the pain down and plastered a fake smile on my face. Things were about to get intense. All of us gathered around the platform waiting for Yelena to land us. We touched the ground and the door opened, we walked out hand and hand ready for one heck of a fight. I saw Dreykov standing in front of thousands of graduated widows, I looked at our group and tried to stand strong. Both groups stood in a fighting pose ready for a battle.