Chapter 20

Yelena POV

I parked the plane and saw everyone line up. They looked ridiculous in those fighting poses, I had an idea. I climbed up a ladder and opened the hatch. I stood on top of the plane higher than anyone else.

"On this side it's the idiot posers against the other idiot posers. I wonder who will win?" I said sarcastically while sliding down the side of the plane and into Natsahsa's personal pose and flipped my hair. I smiled, she would have loved to be here. I got up and dusted myself off. "So am I going to do the honors? Well here I go..." I saw my sister roll her eyes and shake her head, I gulped and screamed

"Avengers Assemble!".

We all charged at the Widows weapons and serums at ready. I took the serum shooter 364 and let it fly into the air. Red bursts rained down on the girls, but they didnt stop.

They kept fighting, something was wrong. None of them stopped, Dreykov must have made them serum proof. I preedon my ear mic "Hey guys I don't think these red dusts are worth anything any more..."

"What?" Bruce yelled into it "I used over a million dollars to get these."

"Ya, well I guess Dreykov knew what we were gonna do. So, new plan is to go to Dreykv and force information out of him."

"Roger that." My sister chimed in.

Aleandra POV

I heard the information through my earpiece and sighed, nothing was going to be easy. I responded so they knew I wasn't dead and then I headed off to find Dreykov.

As soon as my back was turned a Widow went for a punch to my back. I flipped over her and onto her neck. I twisted her head and she dropped unconscious, but not dead. I wasn't going to kill an innocent person ever again.

I ran ahead through the dead grass. And the dull scenery. They kept the grounds sad and melancholy so even if we wanted to look outside to the sunshine, the ugliness of the grounds would make you want to look away. Everyone 20 miles from here just thought that the school was for mentals and kids who misbehaved. The cold air swept into my lungs but I kept running. I forgot how cold Russia could be. I ran past many girls trying to kill me, and many trying to kill my team. I passed weapons around trying to help others. The grass had blood sprinkled everywhere, I couldn't bear to look at it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be writing a new fanfic I was wondering who y'all would want next