Chapter 11

Aleandra POV

As I woke up I struggled to get out from the ropes that tied me to the chair. I started to cry and shake. I stopped thrashing for a moment, releasing that I had my own thoughts and feelings. More memories came back to me. Some good, some bad.

Yelena and I at a park with my real mom and dad.

Me in the Winter Widow program with...Bucky Barnes. I smiled. I finally remembered his name, again! I remember him getting his memory wiped and realized he wouldn't remember me even if was still alive. I started to cry all the memories flooding my head, new emotions overpowering me. I saw a woman rush over to me and untie my ropes.

"W-Wanda?" I choked up.

"Yeah- Yeah it's me." she had tears glazing her eyes as one spilled over her cheek.

"I remember! I remember everything: HYDRA, Red Room, you, my family, Bucky, Yelena..." I trailed off as Yelena walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

"I can't believe I have a sister." She said in shock.

"Wait Wanda how did you escape from HYDRA and-" Wanda stopped me.

"The Avengers helped me!"

Yelena helped me from the chair to the couch, while Wanda got the door. I sat down and more people came into the room.

The Avengers.

Bucky POV

As I twisted the handle to the door I saw Aleandra on the couch with her sister Yelena.

I gasped and ran to her and threw my hands around her.

I felt her flinch for a moment, not prepared for a hug. She then relaxed and melted into my arms.

I looked into her eyes and smiled. She was just the same as the last time I saw her.

I went into a flashback of the Winter Widow program. We were on a mission staged as a couple in Germany and I remember laughing and actually enjoying ourselves. When we got back we were separated immediately. They wanted no relationships because we could get distracted. I remember Aleandra being pulled away screaming, I was crying, not able to help. The first day alone from her was the worst. I had found something in life to live for, and it was taken away from me. I started to daydream so often they had to take my memories away from me.

I came back to the present and I realized I had been crying. I had finally gotten my purpose back.

"B-Bucky?" she asked standing up walking over to me

"Yeah-yeah it's me doll." I spoke softly "I promise I will never leave you ever again."

"H-how are you here?" she asked, choking up.

"They saved me from HYDRA, and you have no idea how much I have wanted to see you." I said, tucking her hair behind her ear and stroking her cheek.

"Y-you remember me, but they wiped your memory..." she spoke crying into my shoulder

"I got my memories back when they rescued me from HYDRA,"

"Not without putting up one heck of a fight." Sam interjected, reminding me that we were not the only ones in the room.

I sat down and pulled Aleandra to sit next to me on the couch. We were finally together again.