Chapter 24

The last chapter you guys love y'all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months later:

I had gotten all of the Widows a good place to stay, we even had a couple of them join our group. Me and Bucky had gone around different parts of the world keeping people safe. Bucky got us a ticket to go to the Monte-Carlo Casino Gardens, somewhere in Europe. Bucky told me that we were on an undercover mission, but he didn't tell me about what to do yet. I got a call from Wanda and Yelena to tell me that I had to wear a dress tonight to blend in with the fancy crowd. I grudgingly agreed and went out that afternoon shopping with Bucky.

At a boutique I had finally found one that fit me, it looked fine and all, but I really had a disliking for dressing up. I grunted while trying to zipper the dress up. These things were impossible!

"Come on, the dress can't be that bad," Bucky said laughing.

I rolled my eyes from inside the dressing room "Like you have ever tried to zip a zipper that's on your back!"

I got it halfway through the zip but I stopped stuck, whatever, I was only going to have it on for a few minutes. I pulled back the curtain and stepped out. The red dress shimmered in the light making my skin glow. The black heals I picked out matched with it perfectly adding some darkness to the light.

My arms stuck to the side of the dress, not even moving

My arms stuck to the side of the dress, not even moving. I hated it, no one like me could wear something like that. Even after I finished the Red Room I still felt like I never deserved an item with such nice quality.

Bucky took my hand and spun me around.

"You look stunning, doll!" he cried out.

My face heated up, "No, don't say something like that." Bucky's face fell, and I continued "You know I don't like it when you lie!" My hands started to tremble and tears came to my eyes. Bucky lifted my chin so I could see his face.

"Allie, you know I could never lie to you about this. You deserve this, that person you were a year ago is not the real you, I know my Allie would never do that." He turned me around and gently pulled the zipper all the way up. "Shall we dance doll?" He held out his hand and I took it, we swayed around and around. I smiled, Bucky always knew what I was going through.

We then left paying for the outfit, I couldn't wait for tonight! Bucky got spruced up and wore a black tuxedo and deep red tie. We left getting into a limo, I looked around in awe, even little things made me excited. Bucky laughed "What? You've never seen rainbow lights before?"

I playfully pushed him and responded, "Well at least I'm not the only one behind the times caveman!"

We traveled across the land and reached the beautiful Monte-Carlo Casino Gardens. My mouth gaped open. It was awe inspiring!

We got out and walked in hand and hand. We saw paintings that were hundreds of years old, some superior, some confusing, and some downright weird. We hung out for hours and hours, but only felt like a few minutes. I looked at the clock and realized it was 12 in the morning!

Bucky laughed and said the time didn't matter, only the way you spent it. He led me out the garden with the moon shining so bright it was like a spotlight at my feet. I looked over the balcony at the great view, I really had come so far from the scared girl I was only a little while ago. I heard a rustle behind me and I turned around.

It was Bucky on one knee with a small box, I choked back tears.

"Aleandra Natila Belova, you are the one and only woman I would die for. Would you make me the happiest super soldier in the world and be my wife?"

The world seemed to stop around me. All I could see was the one and only James Buchanan Barnes. My heart pounded trying to keep up with my emotions. I took a deep breath and whispered "Bucky, you have been by my side all around the world. How can I not marry you?" He put the ring on my finger and pulled me in for a kiss.

No more misery I thought, no more misery.

"Yesss!" Sam screamed coming around the corner.

"I knew you would say yes!" Wanda came running me into a hug.

"You guys were here the whole time?" I said happy tears streaming down my face.

"Of course, you think this guy could pull all of this off?" Yelena asked me, pulling me into a hug.

"Show us the ring" Wanda begged.

"I love it!" She exclaimed, spinning me around in joy

"So when is the wedding going to be?" Clint asked, throwing an arm around his wife.

I looked up to Bucky who had his metal arm around my waist. He looked down at me.

"What do you think, Doll?" He asked tracing little circles through the fabric of the dress.

"I think I am going to need your help to plan a wedding." I said pointing to Yelena and Wanda.

They both smiled.

This was gonna be a good time.

We all danced together until the sun started to rise, it was breathtaking.

We all filed out of the place half asleep, and once we got back to our apartment I nearly tripped over the stairs. Bucky catched me and pulled me close. We both smiled, I leaned up to kiss him.

"How long have you been planning that?" I asked pulling away and look him in the eyes.

"I have been planning on proposing since I found you, but that proposal was planned a few weeks back. I needed them to help me." He said rolling his eyes

"Oh really?" I said slyly.

"Well, I couldn't get anything past you without help."

"I guess that's why you love me."

He laughed "No, I think the fact that you have saved more than a thousand girls and given them a purpose, is why I love you."

"Oh stop!" I blushed hard.

"You are sassy, stubborn, beautiful, strong, and mine. That's why I love you. Now why do you love me?" he said playfully.

"Well..." I started "You are handsome, strong, funny, and honest. That's why I love you."

"I guess we have a wedding to plan." Bucky said playfully.

"Ha, I think you forgot that we also have a world to save, and that it is 4 in the morning, I need sleep!"

Bucky chuckled and led me to the bed and we laid down. Finally at peace, now there would finally be no more misery.