Chapter 10

Wanda POV

I looked over to the girl tied to the chair she hasn't changed much since I last saw her. When she was under HYDRA she was like Bucky's little sister, you could never separate them. He was heartbroken when the Red Room took her back.

I took out my phone and hit Bucky's contact.

Ring, ring, ring, ring

"Hello Wanda." His voice was cold as ice, normal for somebody like him.

"Hey bucky, I have someone you may want to see. Remember that Girl that was in the program with you?" I asked hopefully.

"Oh yeah, but she was taken away. I never saw her again, she was the best in the program." he said, chuckling to himself as he spoke.

"Well I have her alive and breathing in front of me right now, if you want to see her." I spoke already knowing his answer.

"What? Where are you? Sam is coming with me." Bucky spoke.

"I will send you the location, see you soon." I ended the call. "He's on his way now,'' I told everyone.

Bucky POV

As Wanda finished her sentence the call ended. I breathed a sigh of relief. I hadn't seen Aleandra in so long.

"Sam get your backpack, we're leaving this room."

As we left our apartment I got a text for the location. I smiled.

Sam noticed immediately "She must be some girl cause I haven't seen you smile like that in years."

"Oh shut up." I said while punching his arm playfully.

We walked over to the hotel ready for anything. I saw Wanda waiting for us in the lobby. As we started to go up the stairs Sam asked me

"You wanna tell me about this girl?"

"Well I met her while under HYDRA she was in the Winter Program. They called the combination of the two groups the Winter Widow, HYDRA took her from the Red Room for her skills. She was the best at what she did, she started there when she was 16 and was there for two years. Then the Red Room came and dragged her out, I haven't seen her since." I spoke sadly.

"Sounds like you were close" Sam said like he understood.

"Yeah, we were almost always put on the same mission, when I got my memories back I saw her. I didn't realize it was her until she had walked away. I guess I assumed she was dead but according to Wanda she is alive and well." I said while nodding to her.

"Well, let's meet her," she said, stopping at the front of a door and knocking.