Chapter 7

Dreykov's POV

My hands clenched together. Aleandra was getting distracted. I was prepared for this, many Widows still needed to learn their place.

"Dreykov. Aleandra is in her room. The coast is clear." Another widow said while looking at the cameras.

I smiled. This was the easiest, most fun thing about the mission. Taking all the love or hope and squashing it. All by a push of a button.

I flipped a switch and I opened Aleandras profile and memories. I saw that she felt love but also embarrassment. It was time to take care of that. Her nerves connected to our base and I got into her Limbic System. A red button appeared and I punched it hard.

I connected to the camera in her room and saw her fall onto the couch.

Another day. Another heartbreak.

I smiled and chuckled to myself. She would forget any of her feelings for him once she woke up. I nodded for another agent to take over. Once she woke up they would tell her to spy on them.

I walked down to the training room and met Madame B. A group of little girls stood in two lines facing each other. They were all shaking, innocent, children. This was the first round. Any weak ones would be eliminated. I took a gun and aimed it at one of them and clicked. Blood splattered the floor. They all had the same look of terror.

But I realized one had a different look.

She had jet black hair and bright green eyes and a look of thrill.

That girl would be a Widow.

I left and returned to my seat. I replayed some of the recordings Aleandra got of the Avengers.

Hawkeye's POV

"With Nat gone...we need to finish some of her work...but if the public knows about this place...We can't leave yet because...Some riots have been going up at us and we need to stay safe. Not everyone likes the idea that we used time travel." I spoke sadly

The room went quiet.

"But that's not all, right?" Peter said while looking at me..

"No..." Hawkeye whispered "I remember her talking once about where she grew up in. She said she was taken by a place called the Red Room. They were a group of people that took girls and molded them into assassins. They taught them to tourtue and kill. They made them unbreakable. I helped her bomb the place once but I don't think we finshed the job. If I remember correctly she went back after the fight with Steve and Tony..."

I paused trying to wipe the tears away. I couldn't bear to think about Natasha, and not start to cry. I took a breath and continued.

"She went back after the fight with Steve and tony." I spoke as I saw Peter shed a tear. I rolled my eyes trying to use humor to get through the pain. That kid seriously needs to toughen up.

"You mean there are others like her who are skilled the same if not better?" T'challa questioned.

"Yeah..." I looked down as I spoke, I couldn't believe what those girls go through everyday. Nat never talked about her past much.

"We need them, as dangerous as they are, maybe they deserve a normal life and possibly a spot on the team." Scott spoke up.

"I agree, Natasha was remarkable. We need more like her and someone with her drive to fight." T'challa agreed.

"Hey wait, guys! Since Nat spoke many languages she was able to get into and become undetected and was under the radar." Peter spoke as if on to something.

"What are you saying kid?" I was intrigued.

"I am saying I may have a lead" Peter stated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also changed it up a little bit so she has a different love interest keep reading to find out who!

Also changed her age to 22