𝟬𝟳 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

Panic. She was having a major panic attack in the middle of a huge forest. It has been nearly twenty minutes and the prince is no where to be found, for the first ten minutes her eyes were glued to him but in a blink of an eye he disappeared which brings here to this shitty situation. She has completely forgot about this stupid game, all her mind has been thinking about was the prince, her heart increased it's beating as she stopped her horse in a corner. Her head roughly moving from one side to the other as she felt her fingers freeze even more against the material that she held to control her horse.

Her rifle against her back wrapped around her chest.

"Where could he be..?" she deeply sighed watching her breath linger itself up in the air. How many times did she inform him that it's her job to stay by his side at all times? If anything happens to the prince her head would simply be cut off and she agreed to that no matter what the issues were.

With a kick of her leg the horse immediately started to move off once again, the wind was getting stronger and more cold. It was freezing and by the look of things she wouldn't be surprise if it starts raining anytime soon. There was a total of ten minutes until the game finishes, she needed to find him before anyone else does. Come to think of it this is an open forest, anyone can enter and have full access which means anyone can take out the prince with no problems on their behalf.

Suddenly in a blink of her eyes she caught a glimpse of the prince on his horse, it was way too fast for her to process it all but she managed to witness some of it. He had his rifle on one hand as he balanced the other gripping the material to control his horse, his hair was loose and long covering most of his face. He looked angry and pissed off. He was well focused and determined until another horse followed him, the person on top of the horse was covered up in all angles even his face all she could catch was their eyes area.

Her heart pounded quicker as her eyes flew wide.

That's definitely not one of our guards.

She immediately picked up her speed following close behind the black horse, the wind rushing against her all of sudden seems lighter. Seems like it was nothing compared to what's happening right now. She didn't want to speak or yell Jimin's name. That would just bring attention to herself which would be bad on her behalf and Jimin's.

She released one of her hand quickly grabbed her rifle from behind. She was close behind. Close enough to shot whoever this person was. This person who is clearly trying to harm the prince. She mentally prepared herself to try and aim right but it's difficult. Jimin and this unknown person are very close by. If she misses that bullet it could end up hitting the prince and that could injure him serverally or even worse death.