Conflict from the Truth

Tirpitz finds herself in a world completely empty sea without into the afternoon sky accompanying her. There isn't a single object present around her and the space around her seems to stretch forever. Her body feels weak, but she has enough strength to stretch her arms and moves her other body parts.

"Where am I? Bismarck and Tyrant.....they......" Tirpitz massages her temples
"Ugh....how in the world did I get here?"
".....?"

When another person groans in pain and speaks just a few meters behind her. It's another shipgirl and a battleship one of that. Her armaments are the same as hers, but her uniform resembles Kriegsmarine's Bismarck and even her appearance has a resemblance to Bismarck save for the snow white hair tied in a ponytail.

"Who are you?" Tirpitz immediately turns and aims her rigging
"I should be asking that" The other Tirpitz aims her rigging as well
"You first" Tirpitz insists
"Ugh, fine. I'm Tirpitz, the younger sister of the battleship Bismarck and a member of the Maizuru fleet"
"You're that Bismarck's younger sister. The one with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears the same uniform as you....except you have a skirt and wears a coat"
"How do you know my sister?"
"......"

The two Tirpitz are tensed towards each other and would open fire the moment one of them makes a wrong move. They're not completely hostile to each other, but they are wary since they are both Tirpitz just from another universe.

"I met your sister and your fleet in Maizuru. They found me and took me in while I was stranded in your world" AL Tirpitz explains
"Who are you anyway? You haven't told me your name" KC Tirpitz remembers
"I'm....also Tirpitz, but I'm the Tirpitz hailing from Iron Blood. I came from Azur Lane, the faction of shipgirls in my world" Tirpitz further explains
"Iron Blood and also Tirpitz? Ugh, you're the younger sister of that Bismarck who want me dead. Your Bismarck even sent someone called Roon to kill me"
".....I'm not surprised"

Remembering her sister, the feeling of betrayal returns to Tirpitz and it sounds her mood again. Just as she forgets about it and be free from it even for a moment, she's upset again.

"How did you get here?" AL Tirpitz asks
"I was just out in the training grounds, in a base where your Victorious is stationed, when something pulled me from behind. I thing she said something about needing me to meet another.....Tirpitz?" KC Tirpitz explains
"Perhaps it's the same person who hurt Tyrant and forced us to leave that world...."
"......?"
"We're both stuck here, huh. I wanted to chase after Tyrant and send you back to your world. Your Bismarck misses you a lot"
"I sure made her worried....." KC Tirpitz wryly laughs

AL Tirpitz is still baffled to why another universe version of her is dragged into unknown dimension without notice or logical reason.

"Your big sister is a nice person. Sure she can be a bit too proud and lively, but she lives to her name" AL Tirpitz speaks fondly of KC Bismarck
"W-well, I admire my big sister. That's how it's always been since childhood....."
"At least your older sister doesn't lie to you....."
"Huh?"
"Don't mind me. It's just an issue with my own Bismarck.....who lied to me about Tyrant's identity. She kept the truth from all this time, namely how my future self is a murderer and killing machine"
"Aah....."
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be complaining this to you"

AL Tirpitz scratches her cheek in embarrassment seeing how her version in another universe is beginning to be terrified. She raises her voice and spills out her resentment as the fresh experience is impossible to forget.

"If I see your sister and she doesn't kill me, maybe I'll talk to her....." KC Tirpitz awkwardly raises her hand
"Aside from Roon and possibly Deutschland, Iron Blood won't kill you. So long as you don't lie, you'll be fine" AL Tirpitz assures her
"Since you're from Iron Blood, I'll take your word for it...."
"Well, it's-"