Two Worlds Meet

At what end does your freedom lie, o' soldier with a corroded mind?

In a world free from outside interference, Tyrant finds herself unable to move a muscle. The world stretches endlessly, but there's only an empty space and still water beneath her. Tyrant couldn't muster an inch on her strength, so she's forced to be on her knees and her eyes unable to turn away from a looming figure in front of her.

"Bismarck's younger sister who fell into madness. Tell me, how such an ambitious soldier degraded into a pitiful state?"

An enormous draconic creature born from the depths, a mythical Leviathan, slowly lowers its neck to get a closer view of the puzzled and intimidated battleship.

"You failed to undergo a complete METAmorphosis....which makes you a failure of a failure" The creature lets out steam as it opens a small gap in its mouth
".....It's not my fault......" Tyrant grits her teeth
"In one of the many timelines out there, the one where you originated, it's entirely your fault"
"That's......"
"Countless decisions branch out countless timelines. In yours, in order to stabilize Bismarck's METAmorphosis, you shouldered the strain that could destroy her. In doing so, it put so much stress in your wisdom cube and overloaded more than what you can endure. Rather than physically degrade, it twisted your mind instead....."

It's a rather long explanation, but an accurate one pinpointing the very root of Tyrant's situation. The creature poses no threat and keeps its claws retraced, but it's mere presence keeps Tyrant frozen in a single spot.

"So many information and thoughts flowing in your mind all at once. Not even screaming can keep out the voices"
"Someone like you wouldn't know......"
"Tirpitz, do you think Bismarck can actually win?"
"......"
"You claim to hate your own sister with a passion, but that's not entirely true. Up until now.....you can't confront your own emotions"
"Bismarck is a strong person. That she persisted on living even when her body had shutdown. So long as she has a goal.....she won't let death be her end"
"If you had so much faith, then why blame her in the first place?"

Confronting the question causes Tyrant to keep her mouth shut and her eyes staring at the ripples stretching at regular intervals. She doesn't even have the courage to make direct contact with an enormous mechanical creature with three pairs of eyes.

"That's why you can't handle metamorphosis. You lack the will to grasp it.....so your mind ends up falling apart. Even when you regained your sanity, it's already too late"
"The Victorious I know is dead, but the one in this timeline will live.....even when Tirpitz dies" Tyrant grits her teeth
"Both you are your sister are impulsive and would throw away your lives just to get what you desire. In Bismarck's case, she decided to become selfish in order to be the mightiest. That selfishness resulted in neglecting Iron Blood and only arriving when you killed a number of Iron Blood ships" The creatures scoffs at her
"What did those wretched humans.....do to me?"
"They tried to surpass the world by using an ancient evocation system. Since they only looked at the formula through the surface like the Sirens, they failed......and resulted in mentally overloading you instead. Hahahaha! This is what happens when humanity becomes too ambitious. They didn't learn anything when the enforcer punished them by rendering them impaired for that Babel incident"

The creature unhinges its jaws and burst out in a mocking laughter. It gazes up the blank sky and drowns in its own arrogance while Tyrant doesn't react positively or negatively. She's still staring at the water's surface that's reflecting the lack of vitality in her blank icy blue eyes.

"Can you really bet on Bismarck winning?" The sea dragon immediately stops laughing and lowers back its head
"Bismarck wouldn't lose this one. If she does lose, I will.....crawl out of the depths of hell to drag her there"
"Fuhahahaha! You really have faith in Bismarck. Let's see if that faith remains true"
"You won't win, and Iron Blood won't fall"
"In your brief moment of sanity, you boast the comrades you murdered to me. Very well, I'll remember your words"
"......"
"Also, I'm not evil. It's just that I want to test Bismarck's resolve.....because of an old debt I want to delay"
"By making her go through all that trouble? She'll have to wait six more months"
"Heh. Kansens and Sirens can't see the future the way I do. That's why you always fail over and over again....."