Fulfilled Role

Author: 'Extra' is still missing and also some parts.

______________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't move my whole body.
I couldn't properly breathe.
I couldn't comprehend it.
I couldn't think straight at that time.

An enormous creature or perhaps machine, looms over Tyrant. It's not the sheer size that intimidates her but the way it's six eyes directly stare at her. It's a completely beast of steel by appearance but its eyes implies sentience and intelligence far more than humans could possess. To be exact, its enormous metallic body is more of a container than its actual form. Standing in front of what's actually the shadow of a sea beast is a girl mimicking a scientist's attire or perhaps the Northern Parliament.

"What the hell are you.....?" Tyrant is reluctant to express anger
"The Event Horizon should be familiar, no?" The human one tilts her head
".....Welt, a Leviathan. That's impossible....."
"The Ars Goetia project.....isn't here anymore. It has long been discarded"
"Everything is possible in this world. Even the faraway dream of a world without Sirens or Leviathans. However, humanity ended each other due to their innate violent nature"

The puppet speaks of sorrow and dismay yet it's wicked smile and sarcastic contradicts her own words. She's only human by appearance, so she views actual humans as no different from the scheming Sirens. It's not just voicing out amusement but inner disgust as well when she clicks her tongue.

"The aim was Bismarck.....but I didn't expect you'd actually do it. Tirpitz never had the initiative and quietly accepted everything. I mean you were discarded to a lonely fate but could only complain to yourself. In the end, you just disappeared without ever accomplishing anything" The human smirks proudly
"I never cared about achievements or reputation. I just want......"
"You had nothing to lose before, but that pesky aircraft carrier came into your life. Then you went ahead and killed the only person who understood your hardheadedness"
"You know nothing......Aurelius"

The puppet's sleeves are a bit loose so her shoulders become a bit visible when she straightens her arms.

"You ruined Welt's plans but the goal hasn't changed. Bismarck is still alive, so the show must go on. Isn't that right, Eugen?"

Unlike Tyrant who's just paralyzed, Prinz Eugen META is helplessly stuck against a container. Rather, both her shoulders, right side of her abdomen, right forearm, and left thigh are pinned against a wall by spears solidified from light energy. When touched, it causes one's skin to smoke and sizzle from the intense heat, but Prinz Eugen META doesn't react in excruciating pain. The heavy cruiser is quietly furious about her current situation even if the weapons keeping her back on the container doesn't damage her at all.

"Betraying Bismarck META was a ruse but your attempt to stop me failed. You still tried to help your shameless leader who got your sisters killed and let King George V kill Prince of Wales" Aurelius places her hands on her hips
"I may have failed.....but you got humiliated when you didn't expect Tyrant to actually make the sacrifice" Prinz Eugen META sarcastically responds
"......!"

The proud and confident Aurelius instantly loses her composure and grits her teeth followed by glare darkened by murderous intent. She may be a puppet created to perform various tasks, but she's programmed to emulate human emotions.

"You tried to extract the poison from her body, but it reacted in retaliation. It's as if you're destined to fail from the beginning!" Prinz Eugen META continues
"Hmm....why is that?" Aurelius, still bearing a murderous glare, switches her attention to Tyrant
"You underestimated me. I may not be as powerful as my sister, but I'm still a Bismarck class. This body wouldn't break that easily. You overlooked my history, puppet!" Tyrant shouts
"This isn't your game to meddle with. I won't let anyone ruin Welt's fun even if it means letting Bismarck live. This is a game she can't win no matter how much she tries. Someone will die, Tirpitz. It's either you or her!"