Traitor of Iron Blood

Back then.....what truly happened?

Tyrant has recollection of her own past, but the memory is sometimes jumbled or confusing. It renders her questioning the gaps or whether or exists in the first place. One of the clear memory she's certain exists is the one where she's facing her own sister. The same sister who turned against her after deeming her no longer useful for the perfectionist Iron Blood.

"So that's it? You're just going to cut me down?"

Back then, Tyrant is still recognizable as Tirpitz. Her voice is less warm than her past self. It's as if her heart didn't freeze but shattered at the sight of Bismarck standing right in front of her.

"I have my duty.....and that is to serve the best interests of Iron Blood" Bismarck bites her lower lip
"Don't you find it ironic? A leader is the one who's serving? I find it laughable you didn't notice.....how you're playing the fool"

At first, Tirpitz views Bismarck as someone blindly following her ideals and allowing others to control her. The Bismarck she knows is someone who would always stand by her own decision and never let her judgment be influenced by others. That's why Tirpitz twitches her lip and frowns, already on the borderline of dismay and disgust.

"Forgive me. I shouldn't have put you through all of this. As a result, you've lost yourself"
"I haven't lost myself" Tirpitz immediately denies
"You've lost yourself in there inhumane power. Ever since gaining the power of META I hold, you no longer followed our nation and no longer recognized allies from enemies"
"Do you think I'd obey those who speak hypocrites and cowards? The higher ups don't know what's the front lines are like.....yet they push the blame on us. Our ideals are all about might yet the ones leading this nation have become frail and cowardly" Tirpitz clenches both of her fists
"Take a good look at yourself, Tirpitz. You've become no different from a beast baring fangs at those who you deem weaker than you"
"You people.....instilled the idea of how might conquers. You wanted to chain me down again because I broke the limit you imposed"

Sheet of black crystal covers the skin from Tirpitz's left shoulder until it reaches below her neck. Her uniform conceals most of her skin, the black solidifying substance, similar to malleable crystal, is only visible from her neck. When the substance stops spreading, glowing purple cracks sprout from the edge and only a couple inches long St best.

"I didn't know they experimented on you to test it first before implanting it on me. That power was hidden by that sea beast for a reason. It create defects in our wisdom cube, pushing affected one to a self-destructive path" Bismarck grabs her sheathed sword's handle

The two sisters face each other in empty open waters near a partially destroyed and evacuated Iron Blood base. As much as it's tragic, it's going to be an inevitable showdown between them. Tirpitz isn't showing any sign she would listen to reason or at least calm down the slightest.

"They fused you with a malevolent wraith believing it's just remnant data. Don't you see it's overtaken you?"
"I'm.....still myself. A wraith is just lingering grudge"
"That's why it brought out the worst in you. Rather than the Tirpitz who sought warmth, you sought to burn down the very nation who made you die an invalid death. I cannot let you live longer possessed by your worst aspects....sisters"

Bismarck closes her eyes for a moment when she finally releases her sword from its scabbard. Rather than immediately point it at her own sister, Bismarck lowers the blade to the ground and press the tip on the concrete's surface. As much as possible, she doesn't want to declare killing intent towards Tirpitz to both reason with her and prevent her from acting first.

"If you continue like this, I will have to put you down. I'm begging you.....to not make my kill you" Bismarck furrows her eyebrows
"......"

At that point, Tirpitz's perspective is already distorted. What she only believes is Bismarck wanting to cut her down in cold blood because she's following orders without a second thought. Tirpitz couldn't lift a finger or even make direct eye contact. She could just feel a chill in her spine and incoherent noises ringing around her. Loud enough that Bismarck's words twist when it reaches to her.