Unwanted Encounter

A few steps closer to unlocking the solution.....

The Siren Purifier circles around a large projected screen, her constantly widened eyes staring at the blinking red dot. A map detailing the sea, islets, and specifically a fortified island is what Tyrant is solely focusing on.

"Ahahaha! I can't believe it's just right there. Why would that stupid outsider would give it to them anyway?" Purifier excitedly points
"It's part of the plan. Be patient" Tyrant grabs Purifier's collar and pulls her back
"I heard Ember went to another world to deal with a pesky Kriegsmarine"
"A deal is a deal. It's out of mutual interest"

When the Siren tries to poke a flat holographic screen, Tyrant remains calms and pulls her away again by grabbing the back of her collar. She doesn't see herself as a babysitter and has no interest with whatever the Sirens are scheming this time.

"Are you sure about this, Tyrant?" Blanche shyly walks towards them
"Blanche, are worried about me attacking Iron Blood directly again?" Tyrant turns to face

Tyrant's shadow looms over the adolescent human and unintentionally intimidates her in the process. Not just because of the clear height but also because how Tyrant would also have a deadly serious and grim gaze. She has no hostile intentions towards Blanche, seeing she's both innocent and Welt's assistant.

"A....a little. I mean you really want to hurt Bismarck that badly"
"Bismarck's not going to die.....yet" Tyrant clenches her fists
(Yet?!)
"Don't be too concerned about it"
"You'll attack as long the Royal navy isn't involved, right?" Blanche reluctantly asks
"Even if they are involved, I'll still attack"

Those words are firm, yet lacks the complete resolve. There's faint hesitation in her tone even if it's impossible to realize it through her eyes

"Who else is there aside from Bismarck?" Tyrant changes the topic
"The usual Iron Blood people like Graf Zeppelin and Prinz Eugen. Friedrich der Grosse is a little busy, so she's not there"

Blanche's projects a small screen in front of Tyrant and the Siren Purifier. It's the exterior of the base, displaying it in a bird's eye view and the view of their onshore defenses.

"Bismarck is being cautious so she left Friedrich der Grosse at their main headquarters and brought two trusted subordinates with her. Only few people in Iron Blood knows about the black mental cube and its whereabouts" Blanche points at the main building
"It doesn't matter. They won't stop me no matter how much they try. This isn't a fairytale where believing in your friends will solve the problem"

Tyrant's eyes focuses on the blinking red dot, the exact location of the cube inside the main building itself. The Siren Purifier skips around them, only caring about her own amusement and not thinking much about the schemes of her fellow Sirens. Blanche worries about the result seeing Tyrant truly focused on her only goal.

"Yet you're still holding back. That's some personal grudge you got there" The Siren Purifier slaps Tyrant's back
"I don't like petty victories like you" Tyrant immediately and responds
"Maybe you're still loyal to Iron Blood after all. Otherwise, you wouldn't have allowed survivors back then" The Siren Purifier wags her index finger
"....Or maybe we should focus on what's important. We're still missing a piece for Project Ghost, right?"

Before the Siren provokes Tyrant, Blanche immediately steps in between them and nervously taps Tyrant's shoulders. The latter is awfully silent and even if there's no hostility, she dislikes how the Siren Purifier occasionally reminds her of her most hated memory.

".....I will leave the technical support to you, Blanche. That cube isn't going to retrieve itself" Tyrant observes for a moment before responding

In the end, Blanche deeply exhales in relief. Tyrant couldn't stand the Siren for another minute, so she calmly starts walking away from the scene. Despite her bursts of anger when the Iron Blood she hated is mentioned, a portion of her sanity is still intact. Leaving the Siren and a human, Blanche drops her shoulders in worry knowing the inevitable confrontation and destruction.