Different Faces, Same Comrades

I see...so this is the modern world...

Black smoke and the sight of freshly blown corpses filled the scene. The one who caused it stood in the midst of it, unfazed at the horrible battlefield she had created. A pair of dull azure eyes scanned the area, but found nothing worthy of her attention or even the slightest interest.

"So these things came from this world. I believe the database dubbed them as Abyssals"

A young woman in a black military attire with a certain symbol on her tattered cwpe rubbed her chin and raised curiousity at her surroundings, namely the Abyssals she had annihilated without a second thought. She faintly smiled at the aftermath of her one-sided massacre and display of immense strength, but the faded away as the death of few Abyssals were not enough to satisfy her curiosity.

"These are their cannon fodders, so I find it disappointing they're this expandable. Whoever made them lacked quality"

The unnamed battleship gently petted her sharp black rigging with rows of sharpened jagged teeth. The animated hull pried open the metallic strap that sealed its jaws. Steam evaporated from the inside of its mouth while it let out a faint growl in response to its owner, the shipgirl who equipped it.

"I have no combat data on the shipgirls in this dimension, and that's rather unfortunate too. I want to go out and face whatever surprise there have in store, but Tester ordered me to observe for a while"

She sighed, disappointed to how she wasn't allowed to take action against the shipgirls. As eager as she wished to face the shipgirls in the current world she found herself, she can't disobey Tester due to how the cognitive chip that empowered her mental cube was bound to the Sirens.

"To think I'll let myself dragged here too. Fortunately, my presence is undetected by both the shipgirls here and Tirpitz. Then again, I can't move freely with Observer keeping an eye on me"

She adjusted her guns and found her task to be a nuisance and a hassle. Even if she had to obey whatever orders they gave her, she tolerated it for an unknown reason. The unnamed battleship followed the Sirens' bidding, but she had her ulterior motives she tightly kept hidden within her thoughts where not even the Sirens can discover.

"Well Ash went somewhere after our clash. That girl.....I wonder what she's up to this time. She tried to pry open my mental cube"

She rubbed her chin again as she was intrigued of Ash's real intentions and current whereabouts which might be related to their last clash. She knew Ash attempted something, but the exact reason or motive behind it remained unclear even to her.

"I almost forgot about those two sisters. Neither of them knew who I am. I'm not certain whether those two are ignorant or it's really that difficult to recognize me. Then again they won't know anyone who goes by the name....Tyrant"

The unnamed battleship referred to herself as Tyrant while she continued to mutter words to herself. Her current interest lied in two certain sisters and obviously showed little to no care about her current task. She had her ulterior motives, but she needed to thread carefully because of Observer's eyes.

"I'm itching to face them, but they're keeping a tight leash on me...knowing about her. I'll play along with their games for a while. After all, I'm serving my own interests...."

Tyrant didn't stay long at the scene to prevent detection and alarm from either shipgirls or Abyssals. An anomaly like her would surely get the attention of the shipgirls and be a target by more nuisances than she can tolerate. Right now, she needed to remain patient as recklessness would result into unfixable failure.

Maizuru Naval district...

Tirpitz gently flaps Yuudachi's ears up and down, curious at how different her ears compared to the other Yuudachi. Those weren't genuine animal ears, but they might as well be genuine with how they were meant to resemble one.