Part of a Ploy

A long....long dream......

The wind fans the flames stemming from burning steel and other debris. Humans around the slowly walking Tyrant are either crushed by concrete or have their entire skin burned by the slowly dying flames. The culprit barely glances at the result of her attack and doesn't react when the repulsive stench of burning flesh reaches her nose. She isn't blind to the blood mixing with oil and the dying gasps of burned survivors. In fact, her eyes do stare at them albeit with her usually full and grim expression.

"Why....involve all these people.....?"

Tyrant tightly grips Tirpitz while dragging her helpless past self as if to torment her with the horrors of war. Even if Tirpitz doesn't want to scar herself with the consequence of her weakness, she no longer has any strength to even move one finger.

"You couldn't do anything against me" Tyrant replies
"This was....on purpose. You opened fired at them even if you're facing me" Tyrant tries to grit her teeth
"Surely you couldn't possibly be this stupid. I'm not kind enough to minimize damage. This is a real war fighting a real enemy"

Tirpitz's arms feels limp as that part of her lays paralyzed on both sides and gets dragged along with the rest of her body. Her entire body is riddled with tears and burns from the struggle while Tyrant remains completely unscathed. This alone is obvious to the clear difference in their strength.

"No sane enemy would be nice enough to hold back just because you're doing the same. You should be dead with this kind of thinking" Tyrant sternly lectures her
"Then why let me live?" Tirpitz retaliates
"I need you alive for a little longer. Let's just say if you die then everything I did to get here is pointless....."

Tyrant suddenly stops in her tracks upon reaching an open ground without any scattered corpses or body parts. She callously tossed Tirpitz to the front and let her greatly injured body roll a few times before stopping with her side facing Tyrant.

"I don't particularly care what the Sirens or Welt are up to as long as I could accomplish my goal. That goal involves you being alive as long as possible" Tyrant remains vague
".....?" Tirpitz barely moves her trembling body
"This world is always at death's door not because of the Leviathans or the Sirens. There's an absolute force in this world. A law that no one dares to break. My foolish sister struggled against it and faced the consequences"
"What the hell are you babbling about?"

Despite her weakened state, Tirpitz presses her left forearm on the ground and uses it to push her upper body off from the ground. Her arm trembles from what little strength she could muster and her fresh injuries reverberating all over her body.

"It's still a little early for you to learn about it. All of us are just at the mercy of the world...." Tyrant slowly approaches her
"Ggh....."
"Tirpitz, as long as you remain the way you are now.....you'd die like the fool that you are. Iron Blood wouldn't hesitate to discard you, specially the good-for-nothing Bismarck. It's her actions that lead me to this....but I couldn't kill even her weak past self" Tyrant bends on one knee
"....." Tirpitz angrily stares at her
"I couldn't even do anything for that other Bismarck. It was too late when I tried to save her....."

For a moment, Tyrant loses all resentment and disgust in her voice when her thoughts briefly drift to an old memory. Her eyes lack any light yet she unknowingly express both grief and sorrow.

"You'll meet her soon enough and understand......how you'd regret being born" Tyrant couldn't even smile
"......"
"Someone like you can't accomplish anything just as your history sunk like a piece of junk. Give up on your dreams and die. You'd do everyone a favor"

The two are one and the same just from different timelines, but it's difficult to distinguish in another person's perspective. Not only Tyrant a slightly different appearance, her expression erases what's left of her past.