Chapter Four

Hey guys! Do you guys think you can show this story to other people for me? I really want more readers and I only have four so far. Anyhow, here's chapter four! Hope you like it!

~MyHeart<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audri's P.O.V.

I float over two girls that were sitting on a park bench. Both of them looked like they were either ten or eleven years old. One girl had blonde hair and green eyes, while the other girl had light brunette hair and chocolate brown eyes. They were talking about the blond girl's crush on some kid. Now I'm not I stalker or anything, it’s just that I always get drawn to love. I'd say it’s a blessing.

"C'mon, Amber," the brunette girl says. "Why can't you tell him you like him already?" Amber sighs and looks down.

"Because Destiny," Amber explains. "If I tell him and he doesn't feel the same way about me, everything will be different. Plus, he probably doesn't like me back anyway." Amber mutters the last sentence.

"Why not?" Destiny complains. "You are Amberlynn Elizabeth Raine for crying out loud! You have to be the greatest person I know!" Amber smiles a bit.

"Thanks," Amber says.

"No prob, what are best friends for? You know, I still can't believe you have a crush on Jamie Bennett." says Destiny.

"I know, I know, it’s just that he's so different for some reason." She says with a sigh.

"Yeah well I have to get home. Bye Amber!"

"Bye Destiny!" Then both girls walk off in opposite directions.

Jamie Bennett? I think to myself. I think I've heard of the kid before. But where? I fly away from the bench and land on a tree. I look up and see the moon.

"Why don't you talk to me anymore?" I ask it. "Don't you see I'm invisible to everyone?" Of course it doesn't respond. Just like the past few hundred years. I stare at my feet and sigh. I'm alone.

Then, I hear something move. I look to where the noise was from. It was a black scary-looking horse running down the street. The creature made a quick turn into an alley. My curiosity got the best of me and I began to follow it. Once I turn in the alley, the horse isn't there. I take an arrow and set it in case the dark animal was still there.

"Ello, mate." a voice comes out of nowhere. I turn quickly as possible to the owner of the voice. Then see a figure leaning against a brick wall, but I can't see its face. "I've never seen you around here before, Sheila. Let me guess who you are. A person who flies around, shoots arrows, and makes people fall in love." The figure comes out of the shadows and I see who it is.

The Easter Bunny.

 "You’re Cupid, right?" he asks me while pointing the end of a boomerang at me. I put away the arrow I had loaded and hold my bow with both hands.

"Yeah you guessed me right," I sigh. "Now let me guess who you are. A creature who leaves eggs for kids, comes out on the last Sunday of March, and turns out to be a giant rabbit. The Easter Bunny, right?" I smirk at him and he smirks back.

"Yeah mate, you guessed me right. Now I've been brought here to retrieve something." the rabbit says.

"Ok..." I say a bit confused. "What do you need to get?" He looks at me with a sly look in his eye.

"You."

"Wait, what?" Then, two yetis come towards me. One of them grabs me from my wings.

"Hey! Put me down, you furry troll!" I yell, but my command was ignored. Then the second yeti stuffed me into a red sack along with my bow. I clutch on to it tightly.

"Let me out of this thing!" I scream out. I swear, I could hear that rabbit laugh at me.

"Have a nice ride, Cupid." he says. I could tell he was near the sack I was in. I then hear him whisper the words "North Pole". The sack I'm trapped in is thrown into something that makes me feel sick. Then I hit the ground with such a powerful force, that I black out right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This took me so long to write. Vote and comment!

~MyHeart<3