Chapter Thirteen

Hey guys! This is chapter thirteen! I got the Rise of the Guardians DVD and it was amazing! (Thanks Mom!) I swear I was watching Jack the whole time. I realized that I'm writing this story a little too much like the movie. Don't worry, I'm not going to be copying the ENTIRE movie. I'll only write some parts like it. I have big plans and ideas for Frosted Arrows in the future, but it will take me a while to catch up on my internet time and writing. This chapter is kind of based on the movie, but with my twist on things. Sorry if it's been a while since the last time I updated. I've been testing in school, but it's finally over so I am DONE! Also, I was grounded for a couple of days, but like I said, that's over too. Okay, this was a really long author's note. I now feel like I have wasted your time with my life. Not really, but yeah, this author's note was long. Now read on! Enjoy!

~MyHeart<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audri's P.O.V.

Uh-oh....

Amber moves the flashlight around, letting its beam look at the faces of the Guardians.

"Santa Claus," she whispers. North just stares with his mouth open. Then the light's beam hits Bunnymund. "The Easter Bunny," He chuckles nervously. The light goes to Sandy. "Sandman," Sandy gives a small wave to her. The beam appears on Tooth. "The Tooth Fairy," She flashes a sparkly, white toothed smile. Then, the light goes past me and lands on Jack. Amber gasps once she sees his figure.

"Jack Frost! I can't believe it, you came! You are real!" she exclaims with a smile on her face. Jack chuckles and waves awkwardly.

"Yeah," he says. "Uh...we came!" The small blonde girl happily looks at the Guardians.

"Wait," I speak up. "She can see me?" I feel a smile coming on my face. I can feel my hope rising until someone crushes it back down.

"Well, she can see most of us." Bunny says to me. I realize what he had just said. Bunny was telling the truth. Amber didn't even glance or make eye contact with me. I slowly make my way to her with my hand held out. Instead of it touching her, my hand goes right through Amber's chest. My breathing stops.

Of course she doesn't feel a thing. Of course she doesn't believe in me. I am nothing.

The Guardians gasp as my hand goes through her. Amber looks at them confused.

"What's wrong?" she asks. I quickly pull my hand away and back up to Jack.

"No," Tooth responds to her. "Nothing is wrong."

Tears almost form in my eyes. No one can see me. I try so hard to be believed in. So why can't anybody see me no matter how many attempts I make?

I feel a single tear streak down my cheek. I try to wipe it away before my friends could see, but it's too late. Before anyone can comfort me, I jump out the open window and fly away as far as I can from the house. Jack calls my name numerous times, but his voice is drowned out by the wind.

I fly to Burgess Park and sit on a bench. I touch my key, turning me back into my normal state. I lay down, using my hands as a decent pillow. My eyes force me to look at the snow on the ground. My head hurts from the spinning thoughts roaming around, free and wild.

No one can see me. No one can hear me. No one can talk to me. They don't believe. That's the cause of all of this. People don't realize how important and hard my job is! I control love for crying out loud! I work my butt off 24/7 and they don't even say a simple "Thank you"?! To me, I swear I am a mistake. To the guardians, I am just another immortal. To the world, I am nothing!