Chapter Five

Here is chapter five! Now read on!

~ MyHeart<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audri's P.O.V.

I slowly open my eyes. Ouch, that hurt. My vision is blurry at first, but then starts to clear up. I'm still in that stupid sack those yetis tossed me in. I see the opening and reach towards it. It opens up and the first things that I see are two small elves. Their bright eyes widen when they see that there’s a teenage immortal in a sack. Then I hear a Russian accent whisper, "Be quiet you guys, she finally woke up!" The elves rush out of my sight right away. I poke my head out see the "Big Five", Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, the Sandman, and someone else that I've never seen before. Or you might know them as the guardians. Santa lets out a large and jolly laugh out.

"Ah there she is," he exclaims. "There's the girl we've been waiting for, Cupid!" I just stare at the guardians. I can't believe this.

"Wow," I whisper. "You can't serious now." I try to go back into the sack I was kidnapped in, but a yeti grabs me from behind and takes me by my wings. "Woah, put me down, put me down." The yeti obeys and drops me to my feet. It takes me a while to regain my balance.

"Hello, Cupid!" Santa says. "Did you enjoy the trip here? I hope the yetis have treated you well." I notice that my bow is several feet away from me and my bag of arrows is not on my hips but on the floor. I take my bag strap and wrap it around my waist.

"Yeah Claus, I enjoyed the ride," I say, sarcastically. "I especially loved the part when I was tossed in a sack, thrown into some portal, and blacked out for who knows how long." He just laughs again. The person that I don't know stifles a laugh.

"Oh, good. That was my idea. Not the blacking out part, which was a mistake." I roll my eyes and pick up my bow. "Now why don't I introduce to you to everyone? I am Santa, but you may call me North." He gives me a friendly smile.

"Well you know Bunny, obviously." North says, gesturing to the rabbit that I met earlier. The Easter Bunny rolls his eyes at me. "Meet the Tooth Fairy." The fairy that looks like a hummingbird flies to me.

"Hi Cupid!" she says, overly excited. "I'm Tooth. I've heard a lot about you. I'm a really big fan of your work. And your teeth!" I give her a smile. Finally, somebody has heard of me!

"Aw, thanks!" I say, happily. "You know, it’s really great that someone likes what I do. Even though its been like how many years and...... Wait, wait, wait, back up there. My what?" I give Tooth a confused look.

"Your teeth!" she says. I swear she's fangirling on the inside and the outside. "Open up!" She pries my mouth open. "Are they really as white as they say? Aw, your teeth are almost as white as Jack's!" Tooth keeps examining my mouth. She's so excited that she flies up a little carrying me along, too. Fortunately, North stops her.

"Tooth, hands out of mouth." he says in a serious tone. Tooth obeys and pulls her hands away. "Meet the Sandman, or also known as Sandy." Sandy gives me a small wave and I wave back.

"And someone you don't know, Jack Frost." North gestures to the boy left to him. He looks at me with a blank expression. Now that I'm close enough to him, I see that he has snow white hair and ice blue eyes. His skin tone looks like its a shade darker than his hair. He's wearing a dark blue hoodie with frost on it and brown pants that goes down to his ankles. He holds a wooden staff in his right hand that looks like a shepard's staff. Surprisingly, he doesn't have shoes on. Go figure.

"Hey. I'm Jack." he says, calmly. Jack reaches his hand out wanting me to shake it. I grab it proudly.

"Hi, I'm Cupid," I say. "But you guys can just call me Audri. That’s what the moon said my name was." Jack gives me a surprised look. I guess he didn't know that I already knew the moon. I stare at him for a moment. He looks so familiar.