Chapter Seven

Hey guys! This is chapter seven! Anyways, now I know what a pooka is. It turns out its just a big rabbit. Go figure. Okay now I feel like I'm wasting your time with Bunnymund facts. Now, read on!

~MyHeart<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audri's P.O.V

My eyes slowly open when the light comes out of my new bedroom window. I sit straight up on my bed. I still can't believe the Guardians actually gave me my own room. It feels so open and free. I look at the clock on the bedside table and it reads 8:45 A.M. Next to the clock is the egg that Bunnymund gave me as a present. I smile as I pick it up with one hand. The egg is now on my left palm and I spin it with my index finger.

It was really nice of Bunny to give me this. Now I know what you're thinking. Gosh, Audri. Why would you like a present like that? It’s only an egg. Well to tell you the truth, the egg actually reminds me of myself. Here let me explain.

The shades of the egg are my favorite colors, which are red, pink, and purple. Those are the colors that represent love and that is my power, love. Also, the egg is really warm on the inside, just like me. Usually because of that I'm a very nice person, or immortal, or whatever you would really want to call me.

I set the egg back down on the table. The clock now reads 8:47 A.M. I decided that I should talk to the others about all this Guardian business. I go to my bathroom and take a quick shower. I blow-dry my wet hair then brush it down to make it look wavy. I take a look at my walk-in closet. All the clothes, shoes, and accessories were neatly organized and were very cute. I pick out a black and white long-sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans and brown leather boots. On my wrists are several pink bracelets. I also put a white headband on. I put my key necklace back on. I look at myself in the mirror hanging on the wall examining the outfit I just picked out. I have to say that it doesn't actually look bad!

I walk out of the room and close the door behind me. I'm guessing that the Guardians should be in the room with the giant globe in it so I just go there. Once I reach the "Globe Room", everyone is there and I just walk in casually.

"Hey guys," I say, joyfully. "What's for breakfast? I'm starving! Wait, let me guess, cookies?"

They're surprised that I even came from my room you know, ever since what happened between Bunny and me the other day, but then North speaks up.

"You do know that I don't only have cookies here, right?"

"Well, I know. It’s just the only type of food I've seen, so far." I say with a grin. I hear Jack chuckle. He walks up to me.

"Don't worry," he says. "There's more than just cookies here Audri." I fist-bump the air, for the first time being excited to eat something. The guardians lead me to the kitchen while I lead myself to the refrigerator. I take out the milk and snatch a box of cereal out of a pantry. Just as I'm about to grab a spoon a hear a voice say, "Woah, slow down!"

I turn around to see that the owner of the voice was Jack. The others were still on their way, but I just dashed off. I feel my face getting hot and I grab a spoon out of a drawer.

"I'm sorry," I say to Jack. "You just really excited about food if you haven't eaten in a few hundred years." He laughs and I do, too. I pour the cereal and milk in a bowl as quickly as I can. I jump onto the counter then eat my breakfast. By the time I'm halfway done, the Guardians finally caught up with me and Jack. They're surprised that I'm on top of the counter already eating and Jack sitting on a chair next to me.

"Wow," Tooth says, panting. "How are you so fast?!" I shrug in response as I take the last spoonful of my cereal. Then I grab the cereal box near me and pour some more into my bowl.

"I'm just watching." Jack says. "This is actually really entertaining." Then he turns back to me while I pour more milk. When I'm done eating, I've had about five bowls of cereal without even being full at the end. The guardians are shocked that I have a large appetite, but Jack thinks that it’s the most normal thing ever. We start to exit the kitchen, but I decide to hold someone back.

"Hey Bunny," I say, getting his attention. "Can I talk to you for minute? It's about what happened yesterday." He looks at the door, then to me, then to the door, then back to me, then hops to a chair and sits down. We both stay there in silence until Bunny breaks it.

"Look Audri, I'm really sor-"

"Don't. Just don't." I say cutting him off. His eyes widen slightly. "I already know you're sorry. I just held you back to say......I accept your apology, Bunnymund."

"Really?"

"Yeah I mean, if we're partners now then we should at least get along with each other."

He nods, understanding what I'm telling him. We stay in silence again, but this time I break it.

"You know that egg you painted? I liked it a lot." Bunny looks up surprised. "It actually reminds me of myself, somehow." He chuckles a little and I do too for some reason. It just feels like laughter is contagious to me.

 "The point is," I finally say. "Do you think we can, you know, start over?"

Bunny looks at me with his green full of confusion. I guess he thought that I wouldn't really forgive him. His confusion turns to joy.

"Sure mate," he says with a grin. "But I think maybe from now on you shouldn't call a kangaroo."

"Oh yeah!" I say. "I'm really sorry that whole 'Easter Kangaroo' thing the other day."

"It’s the accent isn't it?"

"Well, yeah, and your height, and the boomerangs."

Bunny laughs when I mention the other reasons. Then I speak again.

"Since we're best friends now," I say. "Maybe we can have nicknames for each other? You know, since you like to call me Audi. I can be Audi while you can be uh...... oh I know! Thumper!" He gives me an " are you serious?!" face.

"Why would I be 'Thumper'?" he asks.

"Well, it’s because rabbits usually start thumping their foot when someone scratches them behind their ear. Like so." I walk to Bunny and start scratching his left ear. His foot goes up and down like crazy. Then he pushes my hand away, going back to his ‘tough bunny’ state. I laugh like crazy, so much that I drop to my knees. I swear, someday I'll pass out because I laugh too much. I wipe away a tear and stand up again. Suddenly, the kitchen doors open. It turns out that its only Sandy.

He makes a whole bunch of symbols over his head, but they go by so fast that I can't decipher what he's saying. When he's finished, I just say something unrelated to the topic Sandy was thinking of.

"Yes Sandy. I look awesome today."

Sandy gives himself a face palm to his forehead. Then he makes sand words over his head saying, "North wants you two to come to the Globe Room for a meeting. It’s about you, Audri."

"Well okay then," I say to Sandy. "That makes much more sense!" He leaves the room shaking his head as if he were thinking I did that on purpose. Bunny gets up from his chair and walks over to my side.

"We better get going to the others, Audi." he says putting a paw on my right shoulder.

"Okie-dokie, Thumper!" I say in a sing-song voice. He glares at me for a moment, but walks with me out the door.

I think this will be a very good friendship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was mainly about Audri forgiving Bunny. So from now on, Bunny will be really friendly to Audri. Did you like the Thumper part? I was thinking about Bambi when it came up. Since I don't have a polyvore or something like that, I'm just going to put descriptions for the clothes, just to remind you. Now vote or comment!

~MyHeart<3