Chapter Six

Hey you guys! It’s really nice to know that other people like my writing. I still want more reads though. Keep spreading the word! Now here's chapter six! Enjoy!

~MyHeart<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V.

Audri kept on walking with North to his office. I knew that he was going to ask her about her center, like he did on my first day. I just hope she doesn't take those cookies that the elves eat. She'll probably find out soon. I look down at the floor once she's out of my sight. I can't believe I didn't do anything to stop Bunny from hurting her. Audri was probably dying inside when Bunny said that people believed in him, but not her. I died inside too, but I tried my best not to show it. Although, I did enjoy the part when Audri called Bunnymund a kangaroo. I could feel my anger rising when I turn to the Easter Bunny.

"Bunny," I say in a harsh tone. "What the heck was that for?! What happened to 'getting to know the new guardian'?" I grip onto my staff. "She was crushed when you insulted her!"

He looks at me shocked. Tooth and Sandy looked shocked, too. They didn't know that I can have so much anger.

"Look, mate. I didn't know that she knew how to talk back! I didn't even know that a girl can be so sensitive!" he says trying to defend him.

"Um excuse me?" Tooth interrupts. "But girls can be really sensitive at times. Most of the time it's because they've had a lot of drama in their lives and I think that Audri has had a bunch of it. I mean really, Audri was correct when she said that she's been alone for 301 years and Manny never talked to her. Come to think of it Jack, Audri's situation was similar to yours eleven months ago."

I realize that Tooth was somehow right. Audri's problem was like mine, but I wasn't seen for 300 years not 301. Still, she was so much like me.

"Look, Frostbite," Bunny says. "If you want me to apologize to Audri, then I will. But, I'll do it after North is finished with her, 'kay?" I raise an eyebrow at first, but then I nod. He better apologize to her. I just wonder what he's going to do exactly.

* * *

Audri's P.O.V.

I walk up the large wooden stairs that North lead me to. I look around me to see yetis and elves rushing around the toy factory. Yetis were at different stations building toys, painting them, or making small adjustments. While elves were playing with broken toys and electrocuting themselves.

"Um, North?" I ask. "I thought the elves always made the toys."

He comes to me and whispers, "We just make them believe that." I look at the electrocuted elves and chuckle. I follow him into a hallway and he opens a dark, wooden door. Before my eyes, I see Santa's office.

There's a fireplace at the right of the room with a shelf. In the corner was a huge Christmas tree covered in popcorn, lights, ornaments, and other Christmassy stuff. The middle had a wide table where I'm guessing North makes special little toys of his own. At the left, was a desk with papers and several snow globes on top. Three or four elves were by the fireplace with a tray of cookies on the floor.

"Jingle!" North shouts. "Don't hog all the cookies, give some to our guest!" One elf gets up, carries the tray, and runs over to me. The others get mad and storm out of the room. Jingle smiles then spits out some of cookie that he was eating. I stare at the platter for a moment. Then I shake my head.

"Uh, no thank you," I say, trying to be friendly. "I'm not hungry." Jingle gives me a sad look, then storms out of the room as well. North closes the door and walks over to his desk. He pulls out a chair and pats it.