Chapter Twelve

Hey guys! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAMILY GOT ME THE RISE OF THE GUARDIANS VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!! HARD CORE FANGIRLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats taken care of, this is chapter twelve. Hope you like it. Enjoy!

~MyHeart<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audri's P.O.V.

Everyone hops in the sleigh, even Bunny, which is strange because he didn't seem cautious about the sleigh this time. Hmmmm... We take off and North throws one of his globes. The next thing I know, the sleigh flies in and we're in our first location: Paris.

Wait a minute now, Paris? Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I've always wanted to go to Paris!

North lands the sleigh on a building and we get off. I'm the first one get off, though. I run to the edge of the building to take in the view. You can see everything from there! The Guardians look surprised, but they rub it off.

"Audri," a voice says. I turn around to see Tooth with her arms crossed. "We have something to do, remember? Losing believers?"

"Oh sorry," I apologize to the Tooth Fairy. " I got a little carried away there, didn't I?" I put my hand to the back of my neck, feeling slightly embarrassed that the guardians saw me this way. Tooth just giggles and pulls me to the others.

"Now since that was taken care of," North speaks up after my awkward moment. "We will have to start collecting teeth now. To make this more interesting, who wants to start a race?"

"A race?" Bunny asks. "Again? Seriously, mate? You just want to feel accomplished again."

"I know." North responds. "Also the pranks were pretty hilarious, don't you think?"

"Guys," Tooth groans. "Don't tell me you're going to do the race again."

"I'm sorry Tooth, but we have to." North says. "Audri, would you like to join the race?" I look at the ground, thinking in my head if I should tag along. Finally, I answer North.

"Well whatever guys can do, girls can do better." I cross my arms over my chest with a smirk on my face. The boys look confused, but Jack speaks up.

"Oh, really?" Jack asks. He starts to walk towards me. "Is that a challenge, Cupid?" I start making my way to him, too.

"I don't know, Jack Frost." I respond. "Do you want it to be a challenge?"

"Does it look like I want a challenge right now?"

"Kind of, because I know you're always going up for dares."

"Who told you that?"

"No one. I just suspected."

"Well then. That makes you sound like you're a stalker."

"I'm not a stalker!"

"I was kidding! I didn't say you were a stalker, I said you sounded like a stalker. I really don't think you are one."

"Really?" I ask as I stop in front of Jack. " Then what do you think I am?" He pauses to think for a moment.

"Well, to be honest, I think you're-" He gets cut off by Bunnymund.

"Oh for carrots sake!" Bunny yells. "Just answer him already! Do you accept the challenge or not?! We don't have all day, you know!" Jack and I look at him surprised, forgetting the others were even here. Then, I look back at Jack to answer him.

"Yes," I say with another smirk on my face. "I do accept the challenge." He grins back at me.

"Alright. Just be careful not to get crushed by the guys."