Not happy🖤

*Still Josh's Pov*

Josh: I wanna apologize.
Mads: I don't want your apology.
Josh: Mads, you're being difficult right now.
Mads: me being difficult, because I said I don't want your apology?
Josh: yes Mads, I just want you to listen to me.
Mads: you expect me to listen to you after you couldn't listen to me when I was telling you Jaden was going after Nessa.
Josh: can you stop Mads, and listen to me please.
Mads: no.

She gets up from the floor and laid down in her bed.

Josh: Mads-
Mads: don't. I think you should leave.
Josh: not until we talk.
Mads: why would I want to talk to you after you called me crazy. The immature part I understand, because what I did was kinda immature I can admit that, but the crazy part really? And apparently you knew the whole time and didn't say shit. I was trying to make sure you knew, and you did but you just couldn't tell me, before I got my heart broken again.
Josh: I'm sorry
Mads: I don't want your apology!

She says getting up going to her bathroom slamming the door.

Damn...

I sit down on her bed and put my head in my hands.

Riley: I assume it didn't go well.
Josh: no, I didn't mean what I said about her it just came out.
Riley: I know but you really hurt her, so you might want to keep apologizing.
Josh: I know.

She leaves and I go up to Mads bathroom.

Josh: Mads
Mads: why are you still here?
Josh: because I want to apologize for calling you crazy. I didn't mean it and I should of never called you that. You're my best friend and I betrayed you. I should of told you everything and I regret not doing that.

It was just silence she didn't say anything. I just heard her sobbing.

Josh: Mads, please open the door I hate hearing you cry.

She doesn't open the door so I kept knocking. She finally opens the door and immediately hugs me.

Josh: I'm sorry for saying those things about you.
Mads: I just wanna be happy again.
Josh: I want you to be happy too.

Her breathing slows down, but she's still crying.

Josh: it's ok, everything will work out.

I said kissing her head.

What the fu- why did I just get butterflies doing that? That never happened ever!

Oh no- I'm falling for my ex best friend's ex.

Josh: I'm going be downstairs, you coming?
Mads: y-yeah just give me 10 minutes

She say wiping her tears.

*Third Person Pov*

Mads is still so piss at Josh. She wants to forgive him but she can't. When he kissed her on her head her face turned red. Oh no- she got mad at Jaden for doing this, but the same thing is happening to her.

She thinks it's just nothing, like she can't be falling for Josh of all people. Plus she needs a break from dating. She's been on and off with the same person for over a year. It wouldn't make since to get back into another relationship, especially two weeks after getting out of one.

All she want is to be happy but right now she's not happy. It sucks that your happiness doesn't last as long as you thought it would.

She gets dress then goes downstairs.

Riley: hey, I made breakfast.
Mads: I'm not hungry.

When Mads is not happy or feeling great she doesn't eat anything. There's just no point in doing it. In March 2020 she wasn't feeling great her mental health was not good. She stopped eating for two weeks but Jaden was always the one to help her, and have her eat again. This time he's not here one and he caused her not to be happy two.