Coma🖤

Mads family, and Indiana came rushing into the hospital. Riley rushed through the doors to go get some answers on her sister. She seen the videos while Indiana was driving her to the hospital in her car. Riley was looking for Mads when she overhears Jaden talking Nessa.

Jaden: I need you to try and remember what happened leading up to everything.
Nessa: I can't.
Jaden: the police is going to want to talk to you, and you can't just say I can't.
Nessa: I can't though.

Riley busts through her door ready to pounce at her.

Riley: you fucking bitch!

Jaden grabbed her before she could attack Nessa.

Riley: you ran over my sister, and put her in the hospital!
Nessa: what are you talking about?
Riley: don't act dumb you jackass. You better hope you didn't kill her, or you're next!
Jaden: alright time for you to go.
Riley: put me down you pig!

Jaden carries her out the room and shuts the door.

Jaden: are you crazy?
Riley: excuse me! She's the crazy one. She's the one who hit my sister with her ugly car!
Jaden: how do you know it was her?
Riley: I seen the videos, they went viral everywhere!
Jaden: that doesn't mean you need to go make threats-
Riley: shut up! I heard what you, Mads, Nessa and Josh was talking about! Y'all are some horrible people!
Jaden: look-
Riley: no! All 3 of you can go to hell, and I swear she better not be dead, or your ass is mine!

She storms out, and went back to the waiting room. Her mom was crying, and her dad was hugging her, while they were on the phone. Indiana was sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest, and her head in her knees. Riley looked around and spotted Josh, and went straight after him.

Riley: you whore!

She walks over to Josh and shoved him.

Josh: ow.
Riley: why.would.you.lie.to.my.sister!

She yelled but shoving him each time she said another word.

Josh: what are you talking about?
Bryce: I think, I think she seen the videos but it's just a guess.
Riley: yes, yes I did! How could you do this to her?!
Steve: Riley, calm down.
Riley: how could you lie to her after she started to trust you again?!
Josh: because I didn't want her to be upset over a guy who didn't even care about her.
Riley: who said that was your choice?!
Avani: Mads said that also.
Josh: it was the right choice. He don't give a damn about her!
Jaden: excuse me I do care about her.
Josh: oh you want to get into this again, because we all know you don't.
Jaden: how are you going to tell me?!
Bryce: hell no! Mads is in there fighting for her life right now, and all y'all are doing this! Jaden you either go back in there Nessa, or sit over there, and Josh you stay right there and I don't want to hear another peep out of any of you!
Riley: thank you Bryce. But I'm not done with them!

Dakota walks in, and sees Riley ready to attack Jaden. He quickly grabs her before anything could happen.

Riley: put me down!
Dakota: let's go get some fresh air.
Riley: no!
Bryce: thank you.

Bryce whispers, and Dakota nods at him and carries Riley outside the hospital.

Riley: put me down Kota.

He puts her down and she attempts to run back into the hospital, but he grabs her before she does.

Riley: Kota please I need to go back in there!
Dakota: you literally was about to attack Jaden.
Riley: because I'm piss! You should be piss too! Our sister might die today, and I don't understand why you aren't upset!
Dakota: I am upset! I'm more angry than upset. I'm mad that my sister might die, and I can't do anything about it. Us going crazy right now won't help at all.

Riley expressions changed quickly from anger to sadness.

Riley: I seen how hard her head hit the floor.
Dakota: I know...me too
Riley: I-I just can't lose my sister. I love her and I just can't imagine my life without her in it.
Dakota: I can't either but we have to be strong for her.

He hugs her tight as she cried. Not even ten seconds later, Dakota sees Jaden's family crossing the parking lot.

Dakota: oh my gosh.
Riley: w-what?
Dakota: nothing
Amy: Dakota?

Riley lifts her head up and sees Jaden's mom, dad, sister, and brother-in-law standing right in front of her. Mads was extremely close to Jaden's family; Riley on the other hand she wasn't that close to them, but she did love them like they were her own family.

Riley: what are you guys doing here?
Amy: because Jaden's in there. What are y'all doing here?
Sophie: and Riley why are you crying? I thought you didn't like Nessa.

Right before Riley could say something her dad came outside.

Steve: guys they have news on Mads con-

He then noticed Jaden's family standing right there.

John: what do you mean news on Mads?
Riley: none of your business.

Riley goes inside pulling Dakota's arm.

Dakota: mom, don't cry I hate seeing you cry.
Tiffany: I-I can't.
Dakota: I know mom, but we have to be strong.
Doctor: are you the family Madison Lewis?
Riley: yes.
Doctor: please come with me?

They followed the doctor to another room.

Riley: just give it to me straight is she alive, or not?
Doctor: she's alive. She had a major brain bleed which caused her brain to swell. We don't know if her brain will swell again or not, but right she's stabilize. Her airway closed before we could insert a tube, so we had to put a tube in her throat.
Riley: is she awake though?
Doctor: unfortunately she's not. She's in a coma and the tube is helping her breathe. We don't know when, or if she will wake up. Right now we're leaving it up to faith.
Tiffany: can we see her?
Doctor: yes, right this way.

The doctor takes them up to the ICU. They see all these machines surrounding her and a tube in her throat for real.

Riley: oh my gosh.
Doctor: I know it's hard to see her like this.

Riley just stood there in tears, while the rest of them went by her bedside. Dakota motions for Riley to come over but she doesn't budge.

Riley: I-I can't do this.

She rushes out the room, and went straight to the stairwell. Every time she wiped her tears more came. She knew she had to go live and address some of the situation, but it's just so hard. She's extremely close with her sister. They did everything together, and to lose her to this is something she never imagined.

Live 12.0K 👁

Riley: hey everyone.

user782929: oh my gosh hiiii!
user761002: I heard what happened; I'm so sorry.
user617828: I hope Mads is okay.
user671828: what are y'all talking?

Riley: most of y'all probably seen the videos of the events that happened a little while ago. It's most likely on tiktokroom or whatever, but yeah.

She said wiping her tears.

Riley: I shouldn't even be doing this right now because I'm literally in a hospital stairwell, but we have a meet and greet in three days in New York. Unfortunately due to these events we're canceling the event. I'm sorry, I was really looking forward to meeting all of you, but I have other things to worry about right now.

user6788: what happened?
user00109: aww I was really looking forward to meeting you.
user16177: I'm praying for Mads.
user41561; I hope Mads is okay.
user67289: can you give us a update on Mads?

Riley: I love you guys and I really can't tell you the status on Mads just yet. Just know she's in a coma and we don't know when she'll wake up, or if. But I want to keep my mind off that. I love y'all and I'll talk, or see you guys as soon as possible.

And with that she ended the live in tears.