Accident🖤

Josh, and Jaden continued arguing when Dixie, Avani, Anthony, and Bryce came outside.

Avani: what the hell are y'all doing?!
Dixie: y'all are making so much noise out here.
Anthony: we have a bigger issue.
Jaden: yeah, I'm about to beat the fuck out of him!
Josh: I would like to see you try!
Bryce: paparazzi is literally right across the street. Y'all look like fools right now.
Dixie: you're the one to talk.
Bryce: ok, this isn't about me.

They start shoving each other until they heard a loud boom noise, a car tires, and it crash. They immediately stopped shoving each other, and looked everyone else.

Avani: don't just stand there come on!

They ran around the corner, and see a car on the sidewalk. It looks like it hit a pole.

Bryce: I'm going to go call 911.

Bryce walks off to call 911, and everyone else goes to see who it is. They look inside, and see Nessa unconscious behind the wheel.

Jaden: Nessa!

Jaden opened the door quickly, and unbuckled her seatbelt.

Jaden: Nessa wake up.
Anthony: this car reeks.
Josh: she did not just drink and drive.

Nessa has a gash on her forehead it looks deep, but not that deep.

Fletcher: who is that in the car?
Dixie: look fletcher, we don't have time for paparazzi questions.
Fletcher: just who is that?
Avani: it's Nessa.
Fletcher: well, she's not the only one who got into an accident.
Jaden: what the hell are you talking about?

He points a little down the road. They see a limp body in the middle of the road.

Jaden: who is that?
Fletcher: you might wanna go check.

He didn't want to leave Nessa's side, but a part of him wanted to see who was that in the middle of the road. He slowly walks around the car door and slowly started walking to the body. He then realized Mads dress, and cowgirl boats. He got closer and saw her face, yep it was definitely Mads. He couldn't believe his current girlfriend just ran over his ex girlfriend. He dropped to his knees right next to Mads, and everybody else looked confused.

Anthony: why the hell did he just drop to his knees to a stranger?
Fletcher: because that's not a stranger that's Mads. Nessa hit Mads with her car, but I doubt it was on purpose.

Everybody's jaw dropped while Bryce came back over.

Bryce: what is Jaden doing? Who is he next to?
Avani: that's Mads. Nessa hit her with her car.
Bryce: what!

Bryce rushed over to where Jaden is and Josh is just staring off into space. If only he chased after her this wouldn't be happening. If only he told her the truth this wouldn't be happening. He was so close to getting out of there without anything happening. He promised her that nothing was going to happen, but he was entirely wrong.

Anthony: the fact that I said nothing was going happen, but I guess I was wrong also.
Josh: where the hell is the ambulance already?!
Fletcher: calm down, they're coming.

Meanwhile, Jaden was trying to make sure Mads was still breathing; surprisingly, she was still breathing.

Jaden: oh my gosh I can't believe I let this happen.
Bryce: Jaden, it's going to be okay. The paramedics are on their way.
Jaden: I should of stop them both, and now their both hurt.
Bryce: both of them are going to be fine.
Mads: J-J-Jaden
Jaden: Mads, Mads please stay with me don't die.

Bryce looked at him weird, because he is the one who left Mads for Nessa.

Mads: I-I-I can't b-b-breath-