The morning after🖤

The next morning Mads wakes up first, because her mom is coming over to bring Pickles and Juice. She slips out from up under Josh's arm and stands up. She goes over to the fridge and takes out of milk and eggs. She goes on top of the refrigerator and gets pancakes mix. Starts whipping up the pancakes, while waiting for the pan to get hot she started cutting up bananas. She put the bananas in the pancake mix then mix it around a little. She started cooking the pancakes when she felt Josh wrap his arms around her waist.

Mads: good morning.
Josh: morning. What is my little chef cooking in the kitchen?
Mads: little?
Josh: you know what I mean.
Mads: I'm making scrambled eggs and banana pancakes.
Josh: you know I hate bananas.
Mads: but you drink banana smoothies.
Josh: because it doesn't really taste like bananas.
Mads: trust me these will be good. Now go shower you know where my extra towels are.
Josh: ok but I'm not eating that.
Mads: yeah you will now go.

He stops hugging her and goes upstairs to shower. Mads continues to make the pancakes then starts making the eggs.

She only eats one pancake and a little bit of eggs, because she's not really hungry. Josh comes downstairs with no shirt drying his hair with a towel.

Mads: really?
Josh: what?
Mads: where's your shirt?
Josh: upstairs but I need to go home and change for the hockey game.
Mads: do I have to come?
Josh: uhh yeah.
Mads: why I don't know anything about hockey?
Josh: it's something I'm interested in so please.
Mads: fine only because I love you.
Josh: thank you. Now let me go grab my shirt.

He goes upstairs to grab his shirt and put it on. Mads puts the left over pancakes and eggs in the microwave. Josh comes back downstairs and gives Mads a little kiss on lips.

Josh: I'll see you in an hour.
Mads: I might be live when you come back so please don't make any noise just send me a text when you're here. The password is 4282 to get in and here's my key, don't lose it.
Josh: okay, I love you and I'll see you when I come back.
Mads: ok bye.

He grabs his phone and leaves. Mads starts to smile. Wow she hasn't been this happy in so long, and the person she never thought would give her this happiness is her ex's ex bestfriend.

She went upstairs to her room and grabbed her makeup bag. She sat down in her chair and went live.

Mads: hi guys.

user22133: hi Mads 💗

user322432: hi I love you

Mads: I'm about to do my makeup so ask me some questions.

moshxlewis: I ship you and Josh

madisonrichards: when are you going to see Josh again?

madsxrileylewis: where's Juice.

Mads: Juice and pickles is with my mom right now, but she's bringing them over.

She continued doing her makeup and answering questions, when she heard the doorbell.

Mads: I'll be right back I have to go open the door.

She gets up and goes to the front door.

Mads: hi mom.
Tiffany: hi.
Mads: hi my babies.

They started barking while she was petting them.

Tiffany: how have you been?
Mads: I don't know to be honest.
Tiffany: I know you haven't been yourself in the last couple of days.
Mads: I haven't been myself for almost two years, but I know I'm getting back to being myself.
Tiffany: how?
Mads: I have some news but I'm going to tell you after I get off live.
Tiffany: you're live?
Mads: yeah you want to say hi?
Tiffany: I guess so.