Save the date🖤

*January 30th*

*Third Person Pov*

Mads and Josh have been engaged for a month and had done zero planning. Josh got caught up in making arrangements to see his cousins in Canada, and Mads was too busy planning for Coachella. I know people don't get married so quickly after getting engage but Mads doesn't like putting stuff off. She planned on getting married to him this year she just never picked the date with him. Today Mads and Josh are getting a "sit down" talk with her parents, Indiana and Riley.

Mads: this "sit down" is so unnecessary that it's funny.
Riley: you said you wanted to get married to him this year because you didn't want to put it off.
Mads: yeah but Coachellas coming up. And he wants to go to see his cousins.
Tiffany: you know you can plan Coachella and a wedding at the same time.
Mads: no I can't.
Josh: your mom is actually right.
Indiana: oh nooooo she can't.
Josh: huh?
Mads: Riley, can you get my wedding planning book?
Riley: yep.
Steve: not the wedding book.
Josh: she has a wedding book?
Tiffany: yep.

Riley came back downstairs with Mads famous wedding planning book.

Indiana: I haven't seen that in three years.
Mads: I haven't updated it in two years.
Josh: you had a wedding book all this time and you didn't say anything?
Mads: I didn't think I was going need it for years.
Tiffany: she started making it when she was ten.
Josh: what?!
Mads: it has so many different and dresses and foods. Once I start planning I'm not going stop. That's why I don't think we should do both.
Josh: so did you plan anything with your ex's with book?
Mads: aww is someone jealous?
Josh: I'm not jealous I just asked a question.
Mads: no I didn't.
Riley: oh really.

She said in a sarcastic way.

Mads: yes really. I told myself once I meant the one I was going to show him.
Indiana: but you said Jaden was the one multiple times.
Mads: that was before I got cheated on for 5th time.
Josh: can I see the book?
Mads: yeah, just don't mess it up.
Riley: I'm very surprise you didn't talk about your wedding book with Jaden.
Mads: after getting cheated on I knew we weren't going to get married so I didn't tell him about the book.
Josh: wow this book has everything, food, dessert, wedding dresses, wedding venues, bridesmaids dresses.
Mads: yep now give. I guess it is time to plan the wedding.
Josh: how about we get marry in May.
Mads: huh?
Josh: let's get married in May. The weather is good and it's not really that hot.
Tiffany: that actually doesn't sound like a bad idea.
Mads: ok then. Clear your calendars on May 12th and May 13th.

Indiana: before you get into bridezilla mode, who's going to be your maid of honor?
Mads: oh...well I'm sorry Indi but I wanted Riley to be my maid of honor.
Indiana: what?
Riley: ha!
Mads: Riley's my sister and she supported me in everything I did in my life. Don't get me wrong you did too but I want Riley to be my maid of honor.
Indiana: I understand I guess.
Mads: my bridesmaids though are you, Brooke, Olivia, Addison, Jules and Jordan.
Josh: 6 bridesmaids?
Mads: uh yeah.
Josh: I only have 5 groomsmen.
Mads: well you better find one more.
Indiana: I told you bridezilla mode.
Mads: shush. I want wedding option number 2.
Tiffany: the beach wedding.
Mads: literally the wedding of my dreams.
Josh: alright I gotta go. Just text me on what you need me to do.
Riley: all she needs is for you to find one more groomsmen and make sure y'all have tuxes ready.
Josh: that's it?
Mads: I got this ok.
Josh: ok I'll see you later then.
Mads: ok love you.
Josh: love you too.

He left and Mads went back to planning like crazy.

Mads: Riley, I need you to make an appointment for wedding dress shopping and Indi get Addi, Brooke, J, Jules and Liv on the phone, so I can talk to them about the wedding.
Steve: I bet you regret having this conversation with her don't you?
Tiffany: yes.
Mads: I heard that.
Indiana: alright I got Addison on the phone.
Mads: what about the others?
Indiana: what about them?
Mads: I said to get all of them on the phone!
Indiana: well excuse me!